Given - Taken

Today is the day the mv for Given - Taken will finally be released!
The group gathered to watch it together early in the afternoon. All the members were excited, and Jungwon tried acting the same, but he was worried.

This video will be out today, I don't really know what to expect.. We filmed so many scenes, and one in particular worries me. How would Jay react to seeing me as a vampire in the mv?

As usual, Jungwon started the reaction video by introducing the group, but he kept looking at Jay and his intro wasn't as smooth as usual.
The mv begun, with a close shot of Jungwon. As soon as the scene faded, Jay quickly looked at Jungwon smiling.
During Jay's first scene, Jungwon couldn't help but admire him. At the same time he felt a bit jealous of Jake. Jungwon didn't get to shoot a scene with Jay for this mv. At some points during the chorus he danced by his side, but nothing more.
Jungwon kept being amazed about the mv for two seconds and then his face would become serious, as he started to worry again. He did that during the whole video. He hoped it would pass as him being concentrated on the mv.

The narration of the mv was quite cool. They were all living together, a long time ago. Heeseung took a pill, and felt really bad afterwards, as he was transforming into a vampire. Later he bit Sunoo, who himself bit Jungwon.
We then see Jungwon behind the window watching everyone having fun, and lastly we see jungwon smiling and showing his vampire canine. It's because he's the one who turns the rest of the members into vampires in the story.
The mv also has some flash forwards, showing all of them already being vampire (like Sunghoon's hand in the sunlight).
Every member was surprised with the last scene and Jungwon was feeling very shy. Jay on the other hand was amazed by the scene and kept speaking loudly about it while staring at Jungwon, who caught his eyes for one brief, but intense, second.
The group decided to watched it a second time out of excitement.
Jungwon kept wanting to turn around to see Jay's reactions, but he had to control himself not to (well at least not all the time).
I have to keep calm. It's just a video. He thinks I'm cute in it, but it doesn't mean he would accept me as a real vampire. I must not create any hope or expectation. What am I even thinking?

After shooting their reaction video, the members headed to the practice room and they trained for their next mv, Let Me In.

Jungwon loved this song. It made him dream about Jay.
He wanted Jay to let him into his life, his human world. At the same time, he knew it was impossible. So the song reflected perfectly what he was living. At least they trained so hard that Jungwon didn't get any time to think about that anymore.

That evening Jungwon discovered a letter on his bed. The shipper's name was his host mother's. He quickly hid it, fearing someone would see it.
I'll read it when they'll all be asleep.

They ate together, commenting on their first mv, and being excited about filming the second. Jay was sitting next to Jungwon and their knees kept touching each other. Each time, Jay felt a little rush.
It's weird how being by his side has become something vital to me. Who would have thought?

They were all laying in bed and Jay turned himself to face the wall. He put his hand under his pillow, to make sure his precious note was still there. He felt the cold paper with his fingertips. Satisfied, he slowly sunk into sleep, remembering his day alone with Jungwon.

It didn't last long for the boys to start dreaming, as they had a long day. Jungwon still waited a bit more, just to make sure he wouldn't wake anyone up. He then discreetly stood up, grabbing his letter firmly. As he exited the bedroom, he turned his head to check on Jay, a gesture that had become a tradition for the vampire. He had no trouble distinguishing every feature of the sleeping boy, even though the room was in the dark. He smiled and got out.

He opened the envelope in the kitchen, and first, he read a little note: "you received this at home, so I forwarded it to you. I hope you're doing well, mom"
She must have written mom to be cautious.
He then found a second, smaller, envelope. He opened it and recognized Nabi's writing.

"Dear Won,

I'm so glad that you're doing okay!!
Since I've received your letter I tried checking a bit more of human music, and you're right, it's cool!
I've also managed to watch you dance in that show, you looked great to be honest!
And to tell the truth, I also watched a bit of the show to see who that Jay boy was....
I like him haha.
Does he always act like he does in the show? He seems to like you. I've managed to find the moment you call him Jay hyung and he comes to you. Don't you think you're being a bit obvious?

Nonetheless your secret is safe with me, but you should know that the Council is being very strict and they're watching you as well. And you know they would NOT tolerate you having a relationship with a human.

But since you promised not to do anything stupid, I shouldn't worry right? (yes, I am being sarcastic)

Anyway, I hope you're having fun, and I hope we get to see each other soon! 10 years should go quickly I think :)

Love, Nabi

P. S. Are you really sure you can handle your feelings for this boy?

P. S. 2. Because I'm not confident you can

P. S. 3. Please be careful. "

Jungwon read it a second time, stopping in the middle to remember Jay coming to him in I-land.
Was I being too obvious? I've seen many friends do that as well, it was okay I think. I hope.
I'll take time to answer her later, I'm not in the mood right now. And what is it with the Council watching me? I haven't done anything wrong. 
Jungwon had left the kitchen.
Why would she think I can't control myself around Jay? I'm not a kid anymore..
Jungwon stood in front of the bedroom door and opened it.
I mean I can totally control myself.
As soon as he thought that, his eyes stopped on jay's neck. He was on his back, his head facing the wall. In other words, his neck was fully exposed and almost begging the vampire to bite it.
Unconsciously, Jungwon got closer to Jay's bed. He kneeled in silence in front of the sleeping boy. His scent was overwhelming the vampire, who felt his teeth coming out.
He leaned his head towards Jay's neck and as he was about to close his eyes, he saw that Jay was holding something in his hand.
A little piece of paper, with a familiar hand writing on it.

This sight woke Jungwon up, who  realized what he almost did. He quickly stood up and headed for his bed. He grabed his own note from Jay.
Maybe Nabi's right... I have to be more careful. I was so hypnotized by his neck that I almost hurt him. I can't let that happen again. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I ever hurt him.

He sighted, and once again, waited in the dark for the next day to come.