~The room was a pebble grey with dim white lights~

Once again I was confined to a bed, but this time I wasn't strapped down and I could move. I pivoted my body and placed my naked feet among the cold ground. Three walls were concrete and one was a glass wall with a slim door to the left. Outside the door was a narrow corridor with no windows or lights. I looked down and my clothes were gone, I was wearing white shorts with a small white crop top. I came closer to the door and it opened immediately, no handle, no sensor it just opened. I edged in and the door slammed shut. I pressed my hand upon the walls and stroked it, the room was cold and wet. I took 3 more steps but before I could take a fourth a glass cylinder protruded from within the concrete ceiling and confined me once more. 'Hello' It was the voice of a woman. She seemed to be automated, like a robot. '3...2...' she was counting down... '...1'

Before she could say anything else a blast of cold air shot out from above me, followed by water. Like a shower almost. The water was warm and tapped me lightly. The water danced as it hit the floor but disappeared through a tiny drain disguised within the concrete. The water stopped and another blast of air shot out, but this time it was warm. It dried me. The glass disappeared (almost as quickly as it got there) I stepped out and the woman spoke again. 'Please place your hand into the box' In Front of me was another door. It was tall, metal and thin. Looked like an elevator. I walked closer and to my right was a dark hole. I reached my arm inside and placed my hand upon some clothes. I pulled them out and saw what I had been given. A white long vest top and come black cargo pants. There was a number on the back of the vest. Number 064. I put them on and placed my hand into the hole on the left. It too was dark but this time it was smaller. Inside were a pair of desert boots in the colour rusty brown. I put them on too and the door slid open. I stepped out and saw Akira sitting on a chair opposite me. 'Akira!' She stood up and smiled. "Look at these clothes, we look like we are in the army" she giggled. She too was wearing a long, white tank top and black cargo pants. She also had a number, number 062. 'pew' the metal door beside mine shot open and out came Marcus. His number was 063. His hair was messy and covered one eye. He had tucked his shirt into his pants and you could see he had a tattoo, a serpany. Suddenly another door opened, It was Amora. She came out brushing her t-shirt and laughing. "Look how beautiful we all look, "she gasped. "Anndrette, you look gorgeous!" she rolled on her toes to the boules of her feet, she bit her lip but stopped when the last door opened. And there he was, the boy. His number was 061 and Amora's was 065.

'hello'
This time when the voice spoke a screen projected into the middle of the room. In the middle of the screen there was a woman, she had frosty white hair and a sleek white suit. Her hair was twisted into a tight bun that hung above her left shoulder. She wore glasses, the square kind that sit loosely and frame her face perfectly.

"064, 062, 063, 065 and 061, welcome to the safe haven. You are probably wondering why you are here and the answer is simple, many years ago the earth was free of its toxins and humanity were save, but many things have changed which have caused nuclear warfare and war, the outcome has resulted in the earths are being intoxicated with gases and poison, over two thirds of darths population has been wiped out and the whole of earth's life has been ravaged, this is why survivors like you are our main priority to help build the world back up again."

Suddenly the hologram disappeared back into thin air and another voice, male this time spoke. "064, 062 and 065, please make your way through the door on your left" She paused to smile, " 061 and 063, the door on your right." We all split of into our doors me, Akira and Amora on the left, and Marcus and the other boy on the right.