synopsis

-- James Potter had everything anyone could possibly want in life. Growing up, he had the greatest parents in the world. His father created a potion which helps your hair not move! Ironically, this potion was made for James because his hair could never lay flat, and yet it worked for everyone else BUT James. He didn't care though. He grew to love his unruly hair. His mother was the strongest person he ever knew. She loved with everything she had and more. He got her eyes and it was the best thing he ever had. Except maybe magic. That's right. James Potter not only had the perfect family, house, and life, he also had magic. What more could he want?

-- Lily Evans. That's what James wanted. Ever since he was eleven, he took one look at the girl with a fierce attitude to match her hair and the greenest eyes in the world, and he stopped for nothing to win her affections. But for some reason, she didn't like him. Not even a little. Strange. Who couldn't like the James Potter? 

-- Nico Sinclair was a Ravenclaw. So he was intelligent, clever, creative, accepting, sarcastic, struggled in school due to ADHD, had a slight caffeine addiction, and a cat. He's also gay. But who isn't? James Potter, that's who. Or is he?

or

in which the boy head over heels for an idiot finds out the feelings might just be mutual