5:08| How to Avoid Feelings: Hogwarts Addition

When in doubt, forget you have feelings and run away

That's exactly what James and Nico did after their almost kiss on Halloween.

The two have been awkwardly avoiding each other which proved to be quite difficult seeing as they sat next to each other in three classes.

It was now December and yet time won't fly; he was paralyzed by it.

Nico was next to Peter while in Divination. The two were surprisingly good at the subject. At first, they were both just bullshitting their way through the class, but then they realized all their predictions were coming true.

They had been working on the inner eye through crystal balls and Nico just wanted coffee. He luckily smuggled Peter some sweets who was happily munching on them, but Nico forgot his magical thermos which was always refilled. He was devastated.

So a coffeeless Nico was glaring into the crystal ball and was seeing nothing but fog. Peter, on the other hand, had just given up completely and was trying to catch jellybeans in his mouth. His record was 17. The two had created the game in their third year and had the scores carved under their table.

"You know, if you keep glaring into the ball, you'll burn a hole in it," Peter said after he dropped another jellybean on the floor.

"You know, if you shut up, the world will be a better place," Nico mumbled back without taking his eyes off the ball.

The Gryffindor boy just rolled his eyes and pelted a jellybean at his friend's head. He was used to Nico without coffee who was remarkably accurate to Remus before the full moon: moody and a bitch.

The teacher yelled at the boys and told them to look at the crystal ball.

Nico rolled his eyes before following the directions. Looking into the mist, he started to see strange images that appeared in flashes. A broken coffee cup, a white wedding dress with a girl and boy at an altar, a rat in the sewer, a howling wolf, a lightning bolt, a broken locket, an empty cell, a wet dog, and lastly, a large stag with an even larger bear and a small stag.

The next thing he knew, Nico saw a very concerned Peter Pettigrew above his face. Without thinking, Nico punched him.

"Yep. He's all right," the short boy said through misty eyes.

~Do~Me~A~Favor~

"Pete, what the bloody fuck happened to your nose?"

It was now dinner and the marauders noticed the dark mark on their friend's nose. How could they not? By now, almost everyone in the castle noticed and many theories were spread. Like how there was a secret fight club or how he ran into a door.

Peter, rolling his eyes, shoved more food in his face before saying, "my Divinations partner fucking passed out and woke up and punched me. It's my fault for staying so close to him. He wakes up like an angry bear."