5:02| Error: No Fucks Found

Any student who happened to be out of their compartment at 12:56 pm would have seen a furious 6'2 Ravenclaw talking to a very bothered brown, fluffy cat

Any student who happened to be out of their compartment at 12:56 pm would have seen a furious 6'2 Ravenclaw talking to a very bothered brown, fluffy cat. The cat was yelling at the fifteen-year-old who had him in his grasp while clearly fighting to run away. The boy was talking, quite loudly in fact, to the cat about running away.

Any student who was a Ravenclaw simply walked away, as this wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Meanwhile, all the other students witnessing this bizarre interaction, even though they are all going to a school to learn magic, are extremely confused.

However, Nico Sinclair didn't give a flying fuck what anyone thought about him or his cat. Unless they didn't like his cat, then he would rain fire from the pits of hell on whoever didn't like Cheddar.

Once he returned to his compartment, he closed the door with his foot before finally releasing his unhappy cat. Cheddar flicked his tail to his owner before hopping next to Marlene her cat, Duck. Why she named her Duck, no one will ever know. That's not true. She and Nico were drunk on the night they found a homeless gray kitten and thought she was a duck and freaked out which caused the kitten to follow the drunk teenagers for the rest of the week. The name stuck and Duck was forever a member of their group.

Duck gave Nico a slight look before going back to sleep.

She loved her sleep more than anything.

"I see you found the Devil's Spawn," Marlene said without looking up.

Nico rolled his eyes at the nickname his cat had. "That I did. He found someone else apparently."

"And here I thought you two had something special."

"As did I. Love is dead. Life has no meaning."

That's how their train ride went. After they found Cheddar, the two Ravenclaws ate sweets and read and discussed which books are worthy and which aren't. The next thing they knew, they were pulling up to Hogsmead Station.

"Ready for year 5: new trama and worse attitudes?"

Nico scoffed at her grammar, or lack of it. "'Badder?' How are we friends?"

She simply shrugged before linking their arms and began skipping. He was glowering while she skipped but did nothing to stop her. Instead, he glared at anyone who dared to shoot her weird looks. Only he was allowed to do that.

They luckily managed to get a carriage alone. They didn't like other people that much. They simply wanted to hang out with their cats and get away with illegal activities—normal teen stuff.

They unluckily got out of their carriage at the same time as a particular group of people who didn't like them. A group whose leader didn't understand how shampoo worked.

"I wondered what that smell was," the annoying voice called loudly. "There are two mudbloods here."

Nico rolled his eyes at the grease ball's lame attempt at hurting his feelings. He'd need feeling toward him for him to hurt him.

"You know, Snape," he stated, "for someone who hates people with muggle parents so much, isn't your dad one? Backpfeifengesicht."

That only made Snape's face red with rage and embarrassment. Good. However, Nico wasn't done.

"And speaking of muggles, have you heard of the magical substance called shampoo? That would make that grease you call hair gone like that," he said and finished with a snap of his fingers to emphasize the "that".

"How dare you!" was the Slytherin's "witty" reply.

Nico was just done with him. "I dare. Crazy, right? A muggleborn standing up to you? Mark the day, lads. As much as I'd love to continue with this pointless conversation, I don't like you."

And with that, he and Marlene walked into the castle ignoring the shock from the small crowd he didn't notice formed. Ignoring the shock James Potter was feeling as he watched the Ravenclaw walk away after embarrassing his enemy.

James' heart did something strange at that moment. It didn't flutter. It didn't go to his stomach. It skipped a beat. Literally. He didn't even notice Sirius talking or even notice he was walking until he was inside the Great Hall. He couldn't move past what happened not even five minutes ago.

Once he sat down, James didn't even realize he was looking for him. The boy with brownish-black hair. The boy with bluer eyes than the ocean. The boy with the cat. The Ravenclaw.

In fact, James didn't look at Lily Evans. Didn't even try. James, for the first time in five years, made no advance to the "girl of his dreams". Instead, he was searching for a boy.

He had no idea what he was even doing until he found him. A small smile appeared on the Potter boy's face. A smile that only Remus Lupin caught. A smile he had never made before.

Remus raised an eyebrow at his smiling friend. He followed his eyes and found them on his other best friends. Or, more specifically, on Nico Sinclair. Smirking to himself, Remus simply acted like he didn't notice a thing. He knew whatever was happening, despite it being the first day of school, was going to be big.

And he would not want to do anything to miss it.

Meanwhile, at the Ravenclaw table, Marlene McKinnon and Nico Sinclair were in a heated debate over whose cat was cuter. Neither was aware of a certain boy who couldn't take his eyes away from Nico.

~Do~Me~A~Favor~

Author's Note

HEY HEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!

so here's part two

shockingly enough i actually wrote it. please hold your applause

thank you

and siriusly (heheheh) thank you so much for reading this book! it means a lot!!

happy reading and please don't die

- pheebs<333

also i didn't really proof read so i hope this isn't shitty lol