5:05| "I'm A Fucking God"

Nico wasn't surprised when Remus sat next to him at dinner

Nico wasn't surprised when Remus sat next to him at dinner. If anything, he was surprised at how long he waited to come over.

"How was Transfiguration?" Remus asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Fuck you is how it was."

Marlene gasped. "You watch your mouth! There are children present!"

"Fuck the children."

The first years eavesdropping then turned away while Remus and Marlene laughed loudly. Neither were shocked at their friend's "filthy mouth" as they liked to put it.

Nico simply continued to eat his dinner, completely unaware two particular Gryffindors were watching the interaction.

"Did you come here for something?" Nico asked Remus.

"I love your accent, but it's always thicker when you come back from home."

Marlene agreed. "Yeah. For the first month of school, I feel like you need a translator."

"Fuck off."

"What?! You do!"

As the two Ravenclaws continued to bicker, Remus ate food off of Nico's unsuspecting plate and watched them fight with a wide smile on his face. He often wished for popcorn, but he settled for the potatoes on his friend's plate.

When Nico looked at his plate, he realized how empty it was. His eyes narrowed into his "bat-shit scary" glare. Marlene decided to name his glare when he was wasted and for some reason never forgot.

His glare met the grinning face of Remus Lupin.

Either three things would happen next. 1) Nico would blow up on Remus and cause a huge scene or 2) Nico would remember this and hold a grudge for a good six to eight months or 3) Nico would get Remus back which, as history has proved, would start a prank war between the two.

"Ich werde dich zerqueschen," Nico muttered under his breath. Only then did Remus' grin instantly disappear. When Nico spoke German, you knew you were royally fucked. Not only this, but Nico then smiled as if he didn't just terrify his friend.

Marlene watched as pure fear came over Remus and was so glad she wasn't him.

"As much fun as that was," Marlene started, "dinner's over."

Nico smiled. "That was fun. See you tomorrow, Wolf Wolf."

"Fuck you, Neeks," Remus replied.

Nico winked. "Maybe later, darling."

The trio then split up as Remus walked back toward his friends as everyone left the Great Hall. His friends, two of which haven't taken their eyes off of him the second he sat next to Nico and the other one who just wanted to eat.

Remus opened his mouth to greet said friends when he was interrupted by a certain gray-eyed boy.

"What the absolute bloody fuck was that?"