Chapter 5

Dream had gone to go meet with Fundy,after he had already said goodbye to George of course.He was walking there,not wanting George to feel awkward.Why would he feel awkward though?He arrived after 10 min.It was 7pm,just like they said.Dream saw Fundy sitting on a bench,phone in hand.The man had animal features,similar to a fox of course.His ginger hair lightly shined in the moonlight,his blue eyes glaring down at his phone.His tail hang loose as he sat there.Dream walked towards him with his mask on of course.The slightest blush lay on his face under the mask.

"hey,"Dream said.

Fundy looked up.His face didn't look happy,in fact more mad.

"Hey,we need to talk,"Fundy said.

"About what?,"Dream asked with obvious worry in his voice.

"Look Dream,I don't know how to say this but,"Fundy couldn't find the right words.He didn't want to be harsh.

"You don't love me anymore...,"Dream hoped that wouldn't be it.

"Not exactly.When you left i hadn't known why,after all we were perfect.Then I found out what you had done.I honestly don't know what I want,I still love you yet at the same time I'm mad at you,for what you've done.So I think it's better if we break up,until I figure out what I want,we can just be friends,"Fundy finally figured out a solution.

"Oh,ok,"Dream answered,he held back tears,this hit him hard.

"Anyway it's late,Do you need a ride?,"Fundy asked.

"No,I think I'm good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad predicted what would happen so he slammed the door shut.He could hear Schlatt screaming.

"Godamnit it Badboyhalo if you don't open the door right now I'll fucking kill you,"Schlatt yelled.

Quackity had already been hiding so Bad compromised.

"If you promise not to break anything or hurt Rat,"Bad said.

"Why the fuck would I hurt your dog,"Schlatt said as he waited.

Bad opened the door and let Schlatt in,this would be weird.

"So,where is he then?,"Schlatt asked.

"I know as much as you know Bad said.His slight demon traits made it hard to stay calm.He was in a constant battle of keeping his tail still and his eyes calm.

"Here,sit down,"Bad pointed to his couch.

"So,I assume you might know where he could've gone?,"Schlatt questioned.

"Hm,probably into town we love going on walks there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream was wasted,he was blabbering,crying and laughing all at once.The bar had no clue what to do so they went through his contacts,the first was George.

"Hello?,"George asked,confused why Dream had called him.

"Hi,this is the ----bar calling,we have,your um,friend here.He's wasted,like beyond wasted,"The lady said,she had been freaking out.

"Oh,I'll come pick him up.So sorry,"George said before hanging up.Why did Clay let himself get so wasted?Isn't he mature enough?

"Hm,no one loves me -hiccup-heh heh,"Dream said,drunk out of his mind.

"Clay?,"A familiar voice said.

"Oh hey George -hiccup- What ya doing,"Clay drunkenly said.

"Cmon we're heading to my place."

"Nu,Fundy doesn't love me,"Dream sobbed,even though he was drunk it still hurt.

"Hm,it's ok,let's get home,Yeah?."George tried reasoning.

"Why doesn't anyone love me George,"Clay cried.

"People love you Clay,"George sighed as he grabbed Clay by his hands.

"Now let's go please,"George said quietly.

"Hm,Ok,"Dream said.

They arrived at George's place and George practically carried Dream inside.Dream fell on the couch,and in his drunken state,pulled off his mask.

"Dream wha,"George saw his face.His emerald eyes red and puffy,matching his equally red,puffy,heavily freckled cheeks.His mouth partially open as his lips quivered.He couldn't help but stare.

"Oh,hey Georgeeeee,"Dream dragged the 'g'.

"Hey,drink some water,"George handed him a glass.

"Geoooorgggeee,Fundy doesn't love meeee,"Dream sobbed.

George hugged Dream,his arms around his torso.He felt as sobs exited Dream.He held him close.

"It's ok,"George whispered.He knew Dream was going to have a horrible hangover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schlatt had left and Quackity came out.

"Hey,how are you,"Bad asked.

"Fine,I guess,"Quackity scratched his neck.

"Are you hungry?,"Bad asked.

"No,I think I'm fine,"Quackity said.

"Hey,I have muffins,you can eat some,"Bad said.

"What,do I look like a muffin,"Quackity laughed.

"Yes you do,muffin,"Bad laughed along.

"Hm,I'll eat some fucking muffins then,"Quackity said.

"LANGUAGE,"Bad said firmly.

"Heh heh,fuck,"Quackity played with Bad.

"LANGUAGE YOU MO-MU-MUFFIN,"Bad refrained from cussing.

"Heh heh muffins."

Imagine writing a story.