Chapter 9

The three lived in peace as the days passed by Quackity grew stronger. Bad and Skeppy soon grew feelings for each other. Here's the issue, Quackity was obsessed with Bad. He had the biggest crush on him after all.

"Skeppy do you have the diamond," Quackity asked. The two had planned to commit a crime. Just an example to piss Schlatt off. Simply they were planning to do very little damage to his house and to spray paint, Quackity's idea,' I'm not your bitch'.Just so Schlatt knew who did it. Skeppy was going to make a diamond ax with his ability and Quackity do the spray painting, this would be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a couple of days and George was stuck in the hospital. Of course, the police had believed him, how could they not? The evidence showed that Wilbur had stabbed George. Even though it wasn't true, it really was Wilbur's fault according to others, but not Niki. She knew Wil would never do such a thing. She was driving herself crazy with it. She had to prove it,it was George. She now realized the way he angrily gazed at Wilbur for being so nervous. George was to be released tomorrow. She would make her move then.

~Next day~

(It's August 2, for this side of the story)

George was released, finally. Dream picked him up and George hopped in the car.It's not like they hadn't seen each other since Dream visited him every day.

"Hey, George how are you feeling?"Dream asked concerned. They had released George pretty early.

"Good," George replied, he now wished he picked a different spot to stab. George's waist ached.

"Ok if you need something I'm here," Dream said, eyeing the smaller man.Dream realized even though it had only been about 3 months his feelings for George grew, he was just so perfect. How could someone hurt him?

"Mk," George pressed his face against the window.

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet since George fell asleep. Dream decided not to wake George, since he was probably in pain. He carried the smaller man out. George only woke as Dream placed him on his bed.

"Hm, Dream?," George said as Dream placed a blanket on him.

"Yeah?,'' Dream answered.

"I know this sounds weird but I'm scared. Could you hug me to sleep or something," George just wanted a hug.

"Uh sure," Dream was flustered.

"Do you want me to take off my mask?"Dream asked.

"Yes please," George said as he scooted closer to the other side, giving Dream space.

Dream removed his mask and lay next to George. He felt as George nudged his head in Dream's chest. Dream put his head down on George as he also fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck, run," Skeppy said as he saw Schlatt from afar.

"Almost done," Quackity squeaked.

The two ran as they saw the growing silhouette of Schlatt. They smiled and laughed wildly as they ran feeling the rush of adrenaline. They knew Bad would be pissed if he found out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niki smiled as she got ready. She studied their schedules by now. It only had been a week or so.Dream would go out to work at the bar while George stayed alone at home for 5 hrs. She was ready. She had her knife, rope, gloves, and she was dressed. She walked out. She would have an hour and a half to hurt this evil person, George.

George was sitting on the couch when he heard a knock. He got up in pain and walked towards the door. He saw Niki standing there, oddly dressed.

"Hey, Niki, What's up?"George asked as he cracked open the door.

"Wilbur is, in heaven," She bluntly said.

"Woah, ok if you're going to be like this please just leave," George replied.

" I don't think I will," She replied as she shoved the door. George fell back and hit the floor. She towered over him.

"Please, stop," George cried out as he felt harsh boots kick his healing wound. He felt more hits as he felt rope wrap his wrists.

"I know what you did," Niki started crying. She pulled up George's shirt to reveal bandages.

"Please, I didn't do anything," George cried as she tied him to a chair. Little did she know Dream was getting off early.

"Yes, you did," She screamed as she added new, smaller wounds overlapping his original one as he cried in pain. Dream heard him as he was walking home.

Dream burst through the door, the sight killed him. He saw George crying with a bleeding abdomen and Niki smiling wildly. She turned, knife in hand.

"You were involved with this, huh," She turned her head wildly.

"No, what the hell are you doing," Dream stormed towards them and shoved Niki.

"Heh heh, yes you were," She stabbed Dream in the shoulder, he winced at this. He threw a punch and she was knocked out.Dream turned and George was unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two walked in panting, obviously laughing. Suddenly they noticed the other voice.

"Where have you two been?"Badboyhalo was obviously upset.

"Um," Skeppy muttered.

"You guys!," Badboyhalo sternly said.

"Fine, we graffitied Schlatt's house," Quackity blurted.

"Are you guys dumb?," Bad began growing taller, in very small amounts.

"Bad, calm down," Skeppy whispered.

"No! You could've been caught," Bad grew another foot.

"Please Bad," Quackity cried out.

"Look at you Quackity, you're barely healed, you have a death wish or something," Bad muttered as he shrunk and tears strolled down his cheeks.

"No, of course not," Quackity walked over and hugged Bad and Skeppy joined.

The three were beginning to calm down when a knock on the door was heard.

917 words it's 4:20 am right now. Hope you enjoyed this chap :}