Chapter 8

Bad walked up behind Schlatt as he was beating Quackity.

"You should've remembered my ability, Schlatt,"' Bad growled. He now stood 10 feet tall.

Schlatt turned just as Bad threw his blow. Schlatt was out.

Quackity still sobbed and screamed when Bad tried to carry him.

"Quackity, it's just me," Bad began shrinking as he calmed down.

Bad grabbed Quackity bridal style, Quackity had been beaten to a bloody pulp. His eyes glossy and struggling to stay open, he ended up passing out.

"Is he ok?," Skeppy asked sadly as he saw the two. Bad was still extremely angry, still standing 8 and a half feet tall.

"I don't know but let's try to make sure he will be," Bad replied as Skeppy stood up. It was apparent he too had been beaten. Some of the crystaling on his face grew, now most of his face was consumed by this. This made Bad grow a bit larger.

"Hey, calm down," Skeppy soothed him. Skeppy had been crusting already, his fingers consumed with diamond.

The three exited through the back door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hah, he killed the bitch," Tommy screamed.

"Hahaha," Dream wheezed. The other two had left hours prior, too scared to continue.

"Hey Dream, it's been fun and it's obvious you've changed for the better. I have to go or else Phil will worry but stay happy and I'll see you soon," Tommy bid Dream his farewell.

"Ok, see you soon," Dream smiled as he guided Tommy out.

"That went well," George smiled.

"Yeah, it did. Do you wanna watch a movie or-."

"Nah, it's late and I'm tired," George was angry at the others, of course not Tommy. The others still looked at Dream the same, throwing glances and whispering and the people who didn't show up altogether. George had this feeling, of such rage he could kill them. Dream hadn't noticed which was good.

"Something wrong," Dream asked worried, had they been rude to George?

"No, I'm fine," George replied smiling, easing Dream. Dream still sensed something majorly wrong.

The two went to sleep in their separate rooms. Except George was not asleep. He had that insane feeling again, a lust of blood. To kill those who were trying to hurt Dream. Dream was important to him. He wanted to stab them, but why? He couldn't. Could he? He didn't know anymore. He wanted to show them that Dream was no longer the bad guy. Maybe he was, maybe he should kill. His thoughts overtook him as he stood in the mirror, ready to make his move, pocket knife in hand. Damn, this felt good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity had stopped shaking, but Skeppy's condition worsened as his whole body began to grow diamond. His face was barely visible, he was very stiff and it worried Bad.

"Here I have a diamond somewhere," Bad said as he placed the last bandage on Quackity.

Bad rushed to his room and checked in his special chest, there it was, the diamond.

Bad handed Skeppy the diamond, even as he walked near him, the diamond crusting on Skeppy fell slowly. Skeppy felt relieved as he grabbed the diamond. He hadn't even grasped one in so long. Bad diverted his attention back to Quackity. The poor guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-Wil," George hoped Wilbur couldn't tell he was faking it.

"What's wrong George," Wilbur genuinely feared Dream would hurt George. After all, Dream was unpredictable.

"It's D-Dream," George smiled wildly.

"What happened," Wilbur was worried.

"I had to run, he's still the same," George fake sobbed.

"Where are you?" Wilbur was freaked out.

"I'm near the back, you know the pond?"George questioned. He had his pocket knife out in his pocket.

"I'm on my way," Wilbur said as he rushed out of his house.

George chuckled as his knife lay cold in his palm. He wore his favorite converse, of course, he did maybe if he was lucky he could keep them after what he planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-Where am I?," Quackity questioned aloud.

"We escaped," Badboyhalo said, walking toward the man.

"H-H-How," Quackity shallowly breathed.

"My ability is when I'm angry I grow bigger and I got angry and I broke out," Bad sat down next to him.

"You only have minor injuries, I think the worst one was that you suffered a concussion but that's all," Bad explained.

"Oh, Did Skeppy escape too?," Quackity asked.

"Yes of course," Bad replied.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur called George again, George answered of course.

"I'm parking where are you," Wilbur asked worriedly.

"I'm still in the back, just in case I don't want to be seen you know?"George again made his act.

"Ok, I'm coming," Wilbur hung up.

George knew his plan was falling into action.

"Hey George are you hurt," Wilbur ran up to him. That's when George threw his arm across Wil's neck, knife in hand. He saw as Wilbur fell to his knees, his hands covering the newly made slash in his neck. He coughed before rasping out.

"Why?."

"Because you really believe Dream couldn't change," George smiled wildly. Maybe Wilbur wasn't the insane one. Blood dripped onto George's shoes as he dragged Wilbur's corpse into the lake and hopped in. He needed to make it seem like he was the victim. He threw off his coat and put it near where Wilbur's dead self floated. George stabbed himself and cringed in pain. He pulled out the knife and washed it off. He grabbed Wilbur and dirtied the knife with his blood, this would be the perfect framing of a dead person. George smiled as he bled out, time to get home and play the victim, he was already crying in pain, so this would be easy.

George arrived, sobbing. Dream opened the door and his heart broke.

"George, are you ok, here let's clean you up and call the cops," Dream was obviously worried. He grabbed gauze and started cleaning George up before he heard something that killed him.

"Dream, Wilbur did this, he didn't like that I let you live with me," George cried.

"Oh my god..," Dream began forming tears.

"Dream,I killed him," George sobbed some more.

"What," Dream stuttered.

"I did it in self-defense, but he's dead, he's dead and it's my fault," George cried. His tears weren't real, only because it wasn't self-defense. Obviously, the cops would take his side, the evidence was on his side.

(Ugh so fucking hard to keep up :) 1016 words sheesh)