Chapter 10

"George you're awake!," Dream excitedly said.

"Dream?,"George muttered as he noticed he was still at home.

"Yes?,"Dream approached George.

"Hug me,"George demanded.

"mk," Dream said as he pulled George into a hug.

"I have something to admit," George sighed.

"Ok,what is it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad answered,outside was Niki crying.

"Niki,what's wrong,"Bad asked Sympathetically.

"Wilbur is dead,he's gone,"She cried.

"What do you mean he's gone,"Bad felt tears welling.

"Apparently he didn't like that George is living with Dream and he stabbed George and George killed him,he's a MURDERER,"She screamed.

"Niki,calm down,let's talk,"Bad always worried for Wilbur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dream, no,Clay,I love you. You're just so amazing and I would die for you.Please tell me you feel the same,"George swallowed a gulp.He couldn't even see Dream's face and silence is loud.

"George,"Dream broke the silence.

"Yeah?,"George sighed out.

Dream pulled away his mask,he dropped the accessory down, and kissed Geogre deeply,yet sweetly.It quickly got heated and before the two knew,they were making out.They both pulled away to breathe.

"Is that an answer,"Dream said sarcastically.

"Hm can you repeat the answer," George smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll kill that Bastard,"Niki mumbled to Bad.

"Language,but I understand where you're coming from,I don't think Dream meant any harm so please don't go after him,"Badboyhalo calmed her.

"I know now he's not involved ,I know who's the bad person in this,George,"Niki angrily clenched her fists.This was painfully obvious yet everyone was letting George play at the strings.

"Hey Bad-Wooah Niki you're a mess,"Quackity blurted out.

"Yeah what happened?,"Skeppy jumped in.

"I'll explain later guys,"Badboyhalo said.He got up and decided to head to Philza's,one of the greatest men of wisdom.

"I'm going to Philza's,wanna come Niki,someone has to break the news,"Bad sighed.The tears in his eyes finally fell down as he waited for Niki.They both got in and drove off,leaving Skeppy and Quackity for safety.

"Hey-Oh Bad why are you crying?,"Phil worridley let the 2 in as Bad cried quietly.

"Phil,Wilbur um,"Niki couldn't finish she started to sob.

Philza's comforting smile turned into worry and confusion.

"What,what happened,"Phil questioned.The worst news for a Father was coming and it would hit hard.

"Wilbur's dead Phil,he's gone,"Bad mumbled.

"No,No he's not I just saw him a week ago he was fine he was ok he was-No,No,No,"Philza was going through so much pain at once.

"I'm sorry,w-we're trying to find out the real hand of justice here,"Bad then explained everything.

"So,it's all on George,I knew Dream wasn't bad,"Philza seemed in thought.

"Yes,but we're not sure,"Niki mumbled.

"Someone else needs to go to jail,"Phil said.

"The other two were shocked as he said this,someone commonly doesn't say this.

"Here if one of us goes to jail,we'll know the layout,I found out that Bad's been fired and is on the run so someone in the walls would be useful,"Phil explained.

"I could do it,I'll leave the evidence layed out,"Niki offered.

"Wait this is crazy,"Bad argued.

"Want justice or not?,"Phil questioned.

"Fine,continue,"Bad muttered

"We need this so when Dream goes to his job,being a guard there(Dream has two jobs) ,Niki talks to him,try to explain,he'll be in denial but hopefully within a while gives up and helps us take down George.I know Dream is a good person,"Phil concluded.

"Why don't we just go talk to him?,"Bad asked,it seemed simple.

"I dunno,you're a fugitive,Niki is friends with the supposed 'killer,and I'm the 'killer's' father so?,"Phil again asked.

"I'm in,"Niki happily said.

"Alright me too,"Bad said.

"Bad,I need you to sorta watch from the shadows,see what kind of relationship the 2 have without being obvious,"Phil added.

"Let's go all out".

(Just wanted to let ya'll know that like now the timelines match)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George woke up next to Dream,they cuddled as both were nude.George nuzzle his head into dreams chest.

"Hmm?"

"Go back to sleep,"George muttered