Captured!

It was a calm day in the oceans and the seas. A young merboy with beautiful dark blue tail and lightning blue fins and short dark blue hair swam across the cove, followed by a younger sea witch child with sea weed green hair and dark green tentacles as they played.

"Can't catch me!"

"Ha ha! You wish!"

Giggles and laughter echoed through the cove as the merboy swam to the corals and hid. The sea witch boy glanced, confused.

"Where'd you go?"

The merboy giggled before creeping up towards the sea witch boy. He let out a scream.

"Boo!"

"Hey! No fair!"

"Gotcha, Pickle!" the merboy laughed.

"Still not fair, Crusher!" Pickle huffed. "I'm always it!"

"Well, that can change if you catch me!!" Crusher giggled and swam off.

Just as Pickle was about to swim after him, their surroundings suddenly went dark. They stopped and glanced up to see a large shadow creeping over them from the surface.

"What is that?" Pickle wondered.

"Let's go see!" Crusher suggested.

"I don't know... it looks scary..." Pickle whimpered. "Maybe we should go back..."

"Come ON, let's go check it out first! THEN we go back!" Crusher held his hand and swam towards the shadow.

"Oh... okay..."

Pickle sighed and swam up with him. Just as they went near the huge thing, they found something in between them. Crusher tilted his head and held his hand out towards the thing.

"What's this...?"

Suddenly, the thing was tugged, and Crusher yelped as the thing forced him up and out of the water.

"HEEEELP!!"

"I GOT YOU, CRUSHER!" Pickle swam to help but got himself caught as well. "Oh no!! NOW I'M CAUGHT!"

The two kids screamed for help, struggling to get out. They were pulled out of the water and forced onto something wooden.

"W-Where are we?"

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

They glanced up to see three large trucks hovering over them. One of them drove forward and smirked.

"Who are you?" Pickle whimpered.

"It doesn't matter, but what DOES matter is that you're ours now." the one in the front chuckled before pulling on the net. "Come on, boys, time to take them to the circus,"

"Circus...?" Crusher looked confused and scared as he and Pickle hugged each other.

"Yeah, a circus," the truck sneered. "Many are gonna PAY to see a bunch of magical freak shows,"

"HEY! Who are you calling magic freak shows?!" Crusher growled.

"BWUHAHAHAHA!!" the other truck mockingly laughed. "The kid's acting so 'tough'! How stupid!"

"I'd watch my mouth, kid," the third truck raised a whip.

"Ohhhhhh..." Crusher whimpered.

"Hey! Leave him be!" Pickle cried.

"Watch it, green face." the third pointed the whip at him, causing him to cower.

Crusher hissed and looked around. He tried to escape by pushing the net away and jumping, but the first pulled on the net.

"Tsk, tsk, where do you think you're going?" he scoffed. "Going somewhere?"

"I... I don't know... I guess we stay here for a while..."

X

"Crusher?!" a magenta-haired mermaid teen swam around the cove. "Pickle?!"

"Have you found them, Dynama?" an icy blue-haired mermaid teen swam to her.

"No, I can't find them anywhere!" Dynama hissed. "Where could they be, Glacier?!"

"A boat just came across." Glacier gritted his teeth. "Do you think...?"

"We have to get Mom and Dad! They'll know what to do!"

With that, the twins swam off back to their kingdom.

X

"Here we are, boys, back to the circus," the leader smirked and got off the boat. "Come on! Carry the freaks!"

"Let us go home! Please!" Pickle begged.

"Shut up!" the leader grabbed the whip and hit the sea witch boy.

Pickle whimpered and cowered back. "What do we do, Crusher...?"

"I... I don't know..." Crusher sniffled his tears. "Let's just... play along for now. Maybe if we do what they want, they'll let us go,"

"O-Okay..." Pickle nodded.

They were soon taken to the inside of a huge circus tent. The leader pulled out a huge tank from the nearby closet.

"Put them in here."

"Yes, boss,"

The two trucks threw the two into the tank, causing a splash as the duo landed inside.

"Well... at least we have a nice tank to play in," said Pickle.

"So what tricks are you planning for a bunch of water freaks, boss?" One truck asked.

"Tricks like those that the dolphins do," the boss shrugged. "Speaking of, you two, go on and capture some dolphins and other sea creatures for the show. Go, go!"

"You can't capture our friends!" Crusher pleaded.

"I said SHUT UP!" the boss hit the whip against the tank, causing them to jump. "And I do whatever I WANT!"

Crusher and Pickle whimpered in fear. It seemed as if they would never escape.

"C-Crusher, I don't think they'll ever let us go..." Pickle was tearing.

"They will, Pickle... someday..."