Chaos And Mayhem

"Finally home!" Crusher yawned as they entered the apartment.

"Pickle, can you research what could have made his eyes red?" Blaze questioned with a whisper.

"Good idea," Pickle smiled and nodded.

There was a thud, and the duo found Crusher fast asleep on the couch.

"Let him sleep..." Blaze smiled. "He's gonna need strength."

"You're right," Pickle nodded. "Come on, the book of mythical creatures is in my room,"

As they headed out, Lucid entered the living room. He rolled his eyes at them before turning to Crusher. His eyes glowed red as he held out his arms.

"Arise, my new servant,"

Crusher's eyes opened and glowed just as red as he got up from the couch. Lucid smirked.

"Time for work,"

He moved his hands, turning the other into his mermaid form before grabbing him and flying off. As he left, Pickle and Blaze came back to the living room.

"Crusher? CRUSHER?!"

They glanced around, trying to find him. Pickle hissed before turning to the open window.

"Someone took him!"

"Maybe it was the same person that made his eyes red. What does your book say?" Blaze asked.

"Hmm..." Pickle flipped through his book. "Uh oh..."

"What? What is it?" Blaze's eyebrows furrowed.

"It says here that red eyes are usually the mark of... the demon dragons," PIckle winced.

"Demon dragons?" Blaze looked confused.

"Dragons mixed bred with the demons of evil magic," Pickle explained. "Sworn enemy of the sea beings like us,"

"But why would a demon dragon put Crusher under a spell?" Blaze wondered.

"I don't know..." Pickle flipped through his book again. "Says here that there are various reasons to why they place people under spells, usually to use as their servants,"

"Oh no... we have to rescue Crusher! Where do you think this one took him?"

"I can follow the magic essence!" Pickle offered, his tires waving with golden magic. "Hang on!"

In an instant, they teleported out of the room and found themselves inside the Monster Dome, which looked wrecked and almost destroyed.

"The Monster Dome?"

"MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The two turned to see Lucid causing chaos, destroying the tracks and attempting to hurt the running trucks.

"Oh no... the demon dragon! We have to stop him!" Blaze cried.

Pickle nodded and transformed into his sea witch form. He used one of his tentacles to grab the demon dragon, who scoffed and flicked his tentacle off with his flames, which caused Pickle to yelp and back up.

"He's too powerful! What do we do?!" Blaze asked.

"I don't know!" Pickle screamed in return.

"You can always give up." Lucid grinned.

"Never!" Pickle snarled.

"You still have to give back Crusher!" Blaze growled.

"The little prince is MINE, and you won't be able to have him back!" Lucid laughed evilly before releasing his flames at them.

"Blaze, GET BACK!" Pickle pulled the red truck back.

"WHOA!!"

Blaze gasped as he backed up against Pickle, who snarled up at the demon dragon.

"Blaze, GO! I'll handle this... this maniac!"

"But--!"

Lucid let out a roar and transformed into a large full dragon, spitting out flames of red and gold as he snarled. Pickle felt himself grow into his larger form before battling the demon dragon while Blaze stared at the battle in horror.

"GO, BLAZE!! GET TO THE DOCK!!"

Blaze snapped out of his horror and ran off, out of the Monster Dome and out of the city, towards the dock. Once he got there, he caught his breath and waited.

"Now what...?"

"Ack!"

He turned in shock to see a red force field around the city, triggered by two mermaids at the edge of the beach.

"Hey there. Are you guys okay?"

"Land truck!" Glacier yelped before hiding under the water.

Blaze sighed. Well, so much for making allies with mermaids. Tick that off his bucket list.