The Kingdom Of Mermaidia

"Glacier, will you come up here?" Dynama narrowed her eyes. "This guy just wants to help us!"

Glacier peeped out of the water, narrowing his eyes at the red truck as he hesitantly came back up. Blaze smiled.

"My name's Blaze. Who are you?"

"I'm Dynama, and this is Glacier," said Dynama. "Have you seen a demon dragon or a blue mermaid around here?"

"I sure have-- that demon dragon has Crusher under some kind of spell!" Blaze exclaimed out of worry.

"Ugh! Lucid!" Glacier snarled.

"I have to find Crusher's family-- it may be the only way to snap him out of it!"

"Wait, Crusher?" Dynama gasped. "You know someone named Crusher?"

"Yeah, we've been racing together for a long time. He never had any family, and turns out he got taken away from them when he and Pickle were little." Blaze spoke.

"Pickle's here too?!" Glacier lit up.

"Yeah... do you know them?" Blaze asked.

"We're Crusher's siblings!" Dynama claimed.

"Really? That's awesome! Then we have to get your parents! We need the entire family for the plan to work!" But then, Blaze realized something. "Oh... I won't be able to breathe under there... and I can't get out there to you cause of this thing!"

"We can help with that," Glacier told him. "Enter the water, and we'll take care of the rest,"

"Okay..."

Blaze nodded and dove into the water, holding his breath. As soon as he entered the water, Glacier and Dynama surrounded him with their magic, twirling their hands. Blaze gasped as his body shifted and turned into a merboy with tan skin, ruby red hair and a red orange tail with golden fins.

"Whoa... check me out!"

"You look great," Dynama said. "Now come on. We'll show you some sights while we head to the palace."

"Alright! Lead the way!"

The twins nodded and swam off. They swam as quickly as they could as they drove through the coves and currents and corals. They soon reached a cove with colorful corals.

"Ah, the garden or rainbow corals," Dynama smiled. "That means we're almost to the palace,"

"Wow... it's so beautiful here!" Blaze exclaimed. "Crusher must love it down here."

"This is his favourite place to play with Pickle," Glacier sighed. "Every day, we'd take them here, where they'd play for hours and hours and hours…"

"That sounds amazing. But... why didn't you come for Crusher sooner?" Blaze asked.

"We tried," Dynama hissed. "but that jerk that captured him and Pickle spent years hunting down our animal friends. As prince and princess of this kingdom, we had no choice but to stop  our search while we help. The guards even tried to search, but there's been so much fear that they might get captured too,"

"That sounds so awful..." Blaze sighed. "But he thinks since you never came, you stopped caring about him."

"Oh, Crusher…" Dynama began to sob.

"Dynama was supposed to watch over them that day," Glacier said. "She'd never stop feeling guilty. I wish we could show him that we've never stopped caring for him. Even mother and father had joined the searches,"

"Oh, Dynama..." Blaze wrapped an arm around her. "It was an honest mistake. Even I make mistakes. Don't worry, we can fix this."

"I hope so…" Dynama sighed.

Trumpets began to sound, and the trio found themselves in front of the palace.

"We're here," Glacier smiled and swam forward.

The guard gave a bow as they glanced down at them. Their eyes settled on Blaze, and they frowned.

"Uh, your highnesses, who is this?" One guard asked. "We have never seen him in the villages before,"

"This is Blaze. He's... he's a friend." Glacier told them.

"Um, hi," Blaze gave a wave and a smile.

"We need to see Mom and Dad, please," Dynama spoke.

"Make it quick." The guards sighed. "The queen's in her sobbing scenario again,"

"Okay."

The group nodded and entered the palace. They went through the halls, which had pictures of the royal family; Crusher, Glacier, Dynama and their parents.

"Woah…" Blaze chuckled. "You guys were really close as a family, huh?"

"Yes... we were..." Dynama sighed. "Hey, Blaze, may I ask you something?"

"Oh, sure." Blaze nodded.

"What… What's Crusher like?" Dynama hissed. "We haven't seen him in a long time, and I… we… we don't know how much he's changed…"

"Well, that would depend on how he was before," Blaze chuckled. "In Axle City, he was usually so proud and so… sure of himself, but there were times that he was sensitive,"

"Well, he's always been so sure of himself, that's for sure," Glacier snickered.

"But deep down, he's really sweet and a great friend once you get to know him," Blaze admitted.

"That's the Crusher we remember..." Dynama sighed with a whimper. "I really hope we get him back…"

"We will. Come on." Glacier urged.

They soon made it to the throne room door. Glacier knocked on it twice.

"Mom...?"

"C-Come in…" the queen's weak voice echoed from the other side of the door.

Glacier pushed open the door, and they entered to see Queen Krisha on her throne. She hugging her tail together as she held a portrait in her hands, tears streaming down her face.

She glanced up at them and smiled at her children.

"Oh, Dynama. Glacier. You both have returned," she swam to them. "And who's this?"

"Mom, meet Blaze. He... has news about Crusher." Dynama said.

"About my baby boy?" Krisha's eyes lit up with hope. "Do you know where he is?! Is he alive?! Is he hurt?!"

"He's not hurt, your majesty," Blaze shook his head. "Just on the surface... under Lucid's spell."

"LUCID?! THE DEMON DRAGON?!" Krisha snarled. "What does he want with MY BABY BOY?!"

"We have no idea," Blaze admitted. "But it can't be good."

"Darling, who is this stranger?"

They turned to see King Calvin swim into the room.

"Um... I'm Blaze, your kingness," the truck turned mermaid said respectfully. "And... your son Crusher is in trouble."

"What?!" Calvin became alarmed. "Where is he?! Who has him?!"

"Lucid the demon dragon has him under a spell. I figure seeing you, hearing how much you love him and how much you missed him might help break it."

"Anything for our baby boy," Krisha spoke up. "Lead the way, Blaze,"

Blaze nodded and turned to swim back to the surface with the mermaid royals. They swam through the water until they reached the city, which was burning in flames.

"Oh no... I guess Pickle wasn't able to stop Lucid!" Blaze hissed.

"BLAZE!!"