To Defeat A Demon Dragon

"BLAZE!!"

They turned to see Sparkle and AJ at the dock, surrounded with some magical green barrier.

"Sparkle! AJ!" Blaze swam over to them. "Are you okay? Where are Pickle, Mom and Dad?!"

"Pickle told us to go to the dock while Mom and Dad helped everyone get out of the city!" Sparkle cried before noticing his brother's form. "Wait a minute, YOU'RE A MERMAID!!"

"Yeah, I am. What do you think?"

"That is so awesome!!" Sparkle squealed.

"Uh, Blaze, who are they?" AJ asked, gesturing to the other mermaids.

"This is Crusher's family. They're a key part of breaking Crusher free from Lucid's control."

"So there's a plan?" AJ asked.

"Yep!" Blaze nodded.

"But for it to work, we're going to have to get Crusher towards us," Glacier told them.

"How?" Sparkle asked.

"Either we need to get him to us OR we go to him," Dynama said.

"I can try and lure them here while the rest of you wait for me to dive back into the water to safety. And bring my little brother and sister in the water with you!" Blaze suggested.

"You got it, Blaze!" Glacier smiled.

Blaze jumped out of the water, and the twins removed their magic, turning him into a monster machine again before he dashed off. As he did, Dynama used her magic to carefully transform Sparkle and AJ into a mermaid, setting them down in the water.

AJ gasped as his legs turned into an orange tail with red fins. Sparkle squealed as she transformed into a mermaid with tan skin, fuchsia hair and with an orange tail with sparkly pink fins.

"Wow..."

"This is so amazing!"

"You both look great," Glacier smiled. "Now we just need to wait for Blaze to come back,"

X

Blaze hissed as he rushed into the destroyed buildings of his once beloved home. Scorch marks and flames were everywhere as he zoomed through the partly burnt streets.

"Come on... where are you?"

A roar came from far away, and Blaze headed straight there. He gasped as he watched Pickle and Lucid still battling in their large forms.

"Whoa!" he gasped and looked around. "But where's Mom and Dad? MOM?! DAD?!"

"BLAZE!"

He turned to find his parents in a green force field, just like Sparkle and AJ were in but bigger and surrounded by flames.

"Are you both okay?!" Blaze gasped.

"We're fine!" Phoenix told him. "This force field is keeping the flames from touching us anyway,"

"Get out of here, Blaze! It's not safe!" Flame cried out.

"But I need to lure Lucid to the dock for our plan to work! Have you seen Crusher?"

Phoenix and Flame pointed up, and Blaze glanced to where they pointed. He gasped to see Crusher hovering above, in his mermaid form, eyes red as blood as Lucid's magic surrounded him.

"Oh no... HEY, LUCID!! OVER HERE, YOU SCALY LIZARD!!"

Lucid looked over and saw Blaze breaking his parents out. He snarled.