Prologue

A/N:
This is just an overview of how the characters are like.
***

Emerald Grey
She is a carefree fifteen years old girl, loved by all, Living in a city called Pinewest. She doesn't really remember her origin, but she did have flashbacks.
Mrs Cassandra, her surrogate mother, whom she has been living with since young age rescued her when she was little causing her to depart from her biological dad.
Her friends are, Melinda, Melanie, Drake and an additional online friend Darren.

Drake Moon
He is a year older than Emerald. His mother, Mrs Elizabeth, is his only parent after the death of his father.
He is a very close friend to Emerald since they see often; the case being that their mothers are childhood best friends.

Darren Wilson
He is a sixteen years old boy from a reputable family. He suffers from misophonia so he hangs around with his headphone.
He has only online friends which Emerald is one of them.

Melanie Brown
She is a fifteen years old sassy girl with a twin. She feels rejected and unloved so she tends to frustrate everyone to gain attention.
More worse, she hates her twin Melinda whom she thinks is better than her in every aspect except sports which she's good at.
Her only best friend is Rona.

Melinda Brown
She is nicknamed 'Linda the better twin' because of her quiet and easy going nature. She's a complete contrast to her twin because she's got the brains and the looks. Melinda was born 90 seconds before Melanie so it automatically makes her elder.
She's got so many lovers and haters too but she's never in good terms with her sister and her ally.

Mrs Cassandra Grey
She is a 42 years old lady, who lives with Emerald and her husband Vincent Grey.
Mrs Cassandra is a compatible and prominent doctor with a hospital of her own.
She works with Mrs Elizabeth Moon her childhood friend.

Mr Vincent Grey
He is Cassandra's husband and Emerald's surrogate father.
He works at the best hotel which he owns.

Mrs Elizabeth Moon
She is a 42 years old widow with Drake as her only child.
She works for her friend (Mrs Cassandra).

Nora Sterling
She is not from Pinewest city; she is from Glamora city in the east.
She is Melanie's best friend from an average family. Nora is the only child of her family but her parents try so hard to fulfill her wishes. Her mother works as a receptionist in Mr. Vincent's hotel.

Mr. Davis (also known as elder).
He is one of the demons with the only agenda of making people commit suicide to become like him. He is also not interested in his origin.

A/N:
Please do note that all the characters are from Pinewest city except Nora. These cities are not real, and that's what makes this book a fiction. Please don't get confused.

Topic for the day:
If you were an animal, what animal would you love to be?

Please do comment.

Thanks for your time 💓.