Chapter 5

She was so confused and angry. She had to get away from them somehow, she couldn't think properly when they were around. Her torn feelings kept getting in the way of her brain thinking rationally. She sighed in frustration, she had to get away and get her mind and heart back on track. There must be a way to get away from them again. She just had to think.

She sighed again and drained the tub. She got out and wrapped a towel around herself. She dried off and rolled her eyes when she noticed the lotion Gabriel had set out for her. A pang in her heart made itself known when she pushed it aside and grabbed her regular lotion. She went into the door opposite of the one leading into the bedroom and flipped on the light to her closet. She slipped on some Tripp pants with chains and a Freddy Krueger shirt. She let her hair down then headed to her room. She found Sean sitting on her bed with his doctor bag open.

She sat in the chair at her vanity and he got up then sat at her feet. He started bandaging her toes and she just sat there in silence. He sighed then said softly, "I really don't know what you are talking about knowing what we did five years ago, Pookie."

"Quit calling me that," She bit her lip.

"Sorry Akira," Sean said with hurt in his voice. "Whatever we did we are sorry. We would like to know what we did so we can apologize properly and try to fix it."

"I refuse to relive that day," She said pulling her feet away from him. "You have done what you wanted, now please leave."

"Akira," Sean barely said while standing. "Please just tell me."

"Leave now!" She screamed and her door opened.

"Doc," Axel said as he walked into the room. "We agreed we would leave for a bit after you fixed her feet. We have to stand by our word."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she slipped her socks and converse on. She limped out the door and ran smack into Raven. He caught her before she fell and she scoffed again.

"Let go of me now Ravenstahl," She seethed.

"Net, Kitten," He smirked. "Never."

She smirked and kneed him in the balls. He immediately let go and she rushed past him. She grabbed her car keys and Alice went by the door. She put her hand on the door knob and said, "You better be gone by the time I get back, if not I will be calling the authorities and pressing whatever charges I can then I will go ghost as well as making it all your fault and make your life as much hell as I can. I have had five years to plan it so don't even think about trying to test me."

She walked out the door and found North and Silas sitting in her two rocking chairs. She walked past then Silas called out, "Akira, please just hear me for a second, please."

She sighed and stopped. "What Silas?"

"I have a suggestion, a compromise just for today," he said as they both came and stood in front of her.

"What?" She asked keeping her eyes closed.

"Can just North and I come with you to the shelters and photo shoots, please?" Silas asked softly. "Just for protection and we won't speak a word to you about trying to figure out what the hell went wrong five years ago. Nothing about the past will be spoken, just protection for today's activities, please."

"Please Ba.... Akira," North corrected himself.

Akira sighed and clenched her fists, "Shit, Boss, it's been leaked where your shoots are and which animal shelters you are going to."
"It wasn't leaked," Akira sighed, "you know damn well the upper people did it as payback for me threatening to quit. They know I won't disappoint my fans that show up to where I'm going." She groaned then sighed, "Strictly professional that is it!" she glared at them and pointed her finger.

"Yes Ma'am," they said in unison.

She rolled her eyes and headed to her 88 black Trans Am. Alice got in with her and they headed over to North's car. She ignored the fact that the rest of the team was standing on her porch watching what was happening. She turned on her car, while the outside was a classic, the inside had been upgraded. She turned on her Bluetooth and started blaring Popular Monster from Falling in Reverse. She drove away and once she hit the isolated road to her house she slammed on the gas and sped away from North while laughing.