Character Analysis

Stefania: A 25-year-old seasoned model from Sicily, Italy. I am not going into detail on her looks; we all know what Stefania looks like, a literal goddess. Just 5'8. She started modeling at the tender age of 14 back home in Italy after being scouted on the streets of Milan during Milan fashion week. She's been through some shit in this industry; it is most definitely cutthroat. She recently decided to move to one of the fashion capitals, New York City, as she was just signed to IMG Worldwide NYC to continue her dreams, seeing that there are more opportunities. She was already signed with IMG Milan, but she figured NYC had greater commercial opportunities. So she decided to sign with the New York office as well, which resulted in her big move. (FYI: commercial pay way more than high fashion)

Danielle: We all know what Danielle looks like; no need to explain. A 24-year-old photographer from Simi Valley, CA who just graduated from Parsons School Of Design in NYC with a Masters Of Art In Photography. She built her photography portfolio by shooting landscapes from road trips she would often take. She decided to take a break from shooting landscapes and got into fashion photography. From there, Danielle has seen firsthand how the model industry can be very cutthroat & traumatic for some. Danielle always had a love for photography; she was 5 when her mom bought her very first camera... one of those toy cameras, and since then she's always had a camera in her hand. From that time forward, her family always pitched in to get her a new camera, every year for her birthday until she reached 18. Her all-time fav to shoot photography is Canon EOS 5D Mark ii & her favorite for videography: her Sony a6000.

• Brielle (she comes in much later in the story): a young 13-year-old Melanesian girl from the Solomon Islands standing 5 feet 7 inches tall, about 100lbs... With silky smooth skin the color of chocolate & bronze, shoulder-length, naturally curly blonde tresses, piercing blue/green eyes. She's signed to the same agency as Stefania. Brielle moved to NYC with her aunt Cèline at the age of 12 after being scouted by a model agent on Instagram. Cèline's mother had gotten extremely sick and she had to go back to the islands to take care of her. Brielle didn't want to give up her career, so she stayed. Regarding agencies like these, under their supervision, they have younger models living in model apartments, which for some... can be a horrible experience. She's young, so her agent tries her best to be there as much as she can but with her agent managing over 25 models.. primarily, Brielle is navigating the big city & cutthroat industry by herself with some help of her Besties Nevine(14), Harmonie(13), and Vashti(13) that she met at her very first photoshoot as they promised to stick together no matter what; from that day forward.

 primarily, Brielle is navigating the big city & cutthroat industry by herself with some help of her Besties Nevine(14), Harmonie(13), and Vashti(13) that she met at her very first photoshoot as they promised to stick together no matter what; from...

(This photo was strictly manipulated on photoshop)

Harmonie Garcia: Brielle's Bestfriend, a young 14-year-old Hispanic girl from the Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. standing 5'8.5 inches tall, about 110lbs..... With smooth glowing skin , naturally curly brunette tresses going right past the shoulders , dreamy chocolaty brown eyes. She's a full time actress and model. But found more joy in acting. Her and her family packed up and moved to NYC for better opportunities for harmonie after getting scouted by a model scout at the beach.

A/N: I hope yall like the description and backgrounds of these characters? Let me know your thoughts :) This is my first story so I hope I do it some justice, haha! & excuse my poor grammer

A/N: I hope yall like the description and backgrounds of these characters? Let me know your thoughts :) This is my first story so I hope I do it some justice, haha! & excuse my poor grammer. lol :/