- FYI -

You guys keep commenting the fact that Brielle & Harmonie 13/14 y.o ... which was one of the main reasons stefania was trying to protect her in this story in the first place.

But keep in mind when reading Behind The Runway... 📖

Modeling can be a tough industry. A lot start out very young. Anywhere from 12-16 y.o. leaving their countries & states by themselves to model.

Just some highlights of some icons that started very early.

Beverly Peele: was scouted at 12 yrs old. She had a VERY successful career. By 14 she had made her first million due to her success.
- she was also SA by a designer she was working with (and so many other models were assaulted by him as well.)
- His victims were drugged and assaulted
- There is actually a documentary about her abuser Peter nygard. (After literally DECADES of this going on, He was FINALLY charged with sex trafficking and sexual assault in 2020.) With some of his victims come forward with their stories. (She actually ended getting pregnant due to her assualt, and decided to keep her son)
- She also got into drugs.

Kate Moss: Scouted at 14 years old. She had a crazy successful career as well. Super close to Naomi Campbell.
- Kate also got off into drugs. Heroine & Cocaine.
- After London's Daily Mirror ran front-page photos of Kate Moss literally doing cocaine. She lost contracts from Burberry, Chanel, and H&M reportedly totaling close to $4 million.

IF YOU HAVEN'T; WATCH THE MOVIE 'GIA' she was a very real person. Her model experience was wild. Her mentor was Wilhelmina Cooper (she passed away, but she still has one of the top agencies today: Wilhelmina Models)

Hell, IF YOU HAVEN'T; YOU CAN EVEN WATCH 'POSE' .

There are so many models and there stories I could go on & on about. AGAIN, They started out very young. Anywhere from 12-16 y.o. leaving their countries & states by themselves to model.

Still to this day it's designers *cough* ALEXANDER WANG being accused of drugging and assaulting models, Agencies pushing diets & eating disorders. & so much more ( if you want, visit or follow @ShitModelMgmt on IG and watch some of their highlights. THE PROOF IS THERE. )

Modeling is fun as hell, I LOVE IT (sometimes) but there is also a very dark side to it...

😅 just keeping you all informed. bc I keep seeing "they are literally 13" comments💀

i hope you all have an amazing day, wherever you are in the world 💖