sixty one.

Hiii friends! I hope you are all doing well! while you're reading, leave some comments! I love reading them! xx

Brielle POV

The sweet smell of maple woke me up this morning. I turned over, facing the window only to see cloudy skies and rain with light thundering that followed. Ughh. I just wanted to stay in bed. I snatched my phone off the nightstand beside me. With a shit ton of missed calls and texts from harmonie, Zola freaking out asking if I was okay and constantly apologizing for kissing me, and my moms simply texting me Goodmorning, they love me and to be on time for court. I decided to put my phone on do not disturb only allowing calls and texts from my moms and aunts.

I sighed, climbing out of bed. Going into the kitchen to auntie Barrett's girlfriend cooking breakfast. She turned around from flipping pancakes, "oh, Goodmorning Brielle" she smiled, sitting the spatula on a napkin. "Goodmorning" I warmly greeted, returning the smile. I sat at the counter to watch her cook breakfast.

I sat there in silence. Neither one of us is saying anything. "You don't have to be scared to ask me questions" I blurted out as she continued making breakfast. "Hmm?" She replied, flipping another pancake.

"Auntie Barrett said you wanted to make sure I was okay but didn't want to seem like you were pushing me by asking... you don't have to be scared to ask me anything. And I'd tell you if I felt like you're pushing. Um... my aunt loves you, so I know you'll be around and if you're going to be my new aunt then I would love to get to know you more" I stated, fidgeting with my fingers. I didn't hear a response from her. By the time I looked up, I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around me. "You're so sweet, ladybug. I'd love that. Maybe we could hang out sometime this weekend?"

I slightly giggled. "Yeah.. that'll be fine" Aunt Macey came from her room fully dressed. With her jacket, shoes, and purse. "Hi, starshine!" She greeted me, ruffling my already frizzy hair. She stared at me, scrunching her face. "What happened to you?" I sighed, shifting my face away from her. "Nothing .. I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled.

She didn't respond.. Just stared at me. I tried switching the subject to make this less awkward, "where are you going?" I asked her. "To run some errands"

"Are you seeing someone and not telling us?" Jessica chuckled, "ladybug, how about you go wake up your aunt Barrett, and let her know breakfast is ready. Yeah?" I climbed out of my seat, "fine" I saw aunt macey mouthed "thank you" to Jessica. "This isn't over auntie macey" I shouted before she walked out the door.

I went into Barrett's room, jumping on her bed. I started singing the cocomelon breakfast song.

Everybody wake up in the morning

Everybody's hungry I know

Everybody wake up in the morning

It's breakfast time, let's go!

I chuckled, "nugget noooo, it's early" she groaned, swatting at my ankles, trying to get me to stop jumping on her bed. "Wake up auntie. Breakfast is ready!" She turned over. "Ughhh fineee! How are you so hype so early in the morning" she sat up, yawning and rubbing her eyes. " because I refuse to let anyone or anything thing ruin this day... by the end of today I'll be Brielle Rai Spampinato-Savre. I'll be getting a new birth certificate with my new name and my moms names on it" I smiled.

Auntie Barrett snatched me into her arms. Cradling me like a little baby. "I'm so proud of you... you know that?" I nodded, "mmhmm, you tell me all the time" she tilted my chin up with her index finger, examining my face. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror since you've been up" I shook my head no, avoiding contact. "I don't want to" she kissed my forehead and hugged me. We heard Jessica clear her throat. Auntie Barrett let go of me and we looked behind us as she at the door. "Breakfast is ready" she smiled.