Singing and Spice

We've been dancing for a while now, and if I recon the song currently playing is thinking out loud by Ed.

In other news, Niall's hands are on my hips, and mine are around his neck playing with the hair on the bottom of his neck. My head is resting in his shoulder/chest because he's like 6'2 and i'm Kevin Hart size, standing at 5'6.

Maybe not exactly Kevin hart size like 5'4 but that's literally how I feel with Niall.

" 'Arry you still with me baby?" Niall brings his left hand to my cheek and strokes it with his thumb looking deep into my eyes.

"Mhm, yeah. This is just lovely y'know" I smile at him and I feel him stop caressing my cheek.

"Hey, can I try something?"

"Are you kidding? With everything you've done for me, you could take me to bed and then never call me back and i'd be fine with it" I laugh it off but deep inside I know that if he doesn't call me back i'll pull off a Hanna Marin like she did when her and Caleb broke up. Except my mourning would take around four months.

He chuckles but then goes back to being serious.

"No,no,no. I'd never do that to you, but can I still do something?"

"Of course you can" I bite my bottom lip and he smiles down at me. His hand never leaving my cheek.

"Close your eyes darling"

"mhm"

Not that I didn't know what to expect, I mean, it was obvious. Close your eyes? He would either kiss me or kill me.

So when he leans down to kiss me and pulls my face even closer to his, my lips are already puckered for him.

Niall drops one hand to my waist and keeps the other in my cheek. I melt into the kiss as I feel my tummy turn into knots. He keeps moving his lips against mine for a few moments before pulling away and resting his forehead against mine.

"You've got no idea how bad I've wanted to do that" he smiles and lets out a small pant against my lips.

"Same" I lick my lips, and lean in again to kiss him. His lips were temptation and I was a sinner.

Never had I ever enjoyed kissing another person as much as I am enjoying kissing Niall Horan. Maybe its the way that his lips move perfectly with mine, or the way he smoothly slides his hand on mine.

"How about you and me head over to my house yeah?" Niall pulls away from me. Both of us breathing deeply trying to catch our breath.

I furiously nod my head while breathing out a small 'yeah'.

<<>>

"So this is where you live?" I stare in awe at the mansion I am currently inside of.

"Yeah, its a bit too much huh? Specially just for me. But being a CEO has its perks" Niall chuckles lightly before walking up a staircase and I follow behind him.

"Well, this is my room princess. We'll sleep in here today okay? I'll set up the couch for myself in here and you can take the bed. The guestrooms are under renovation so I'm afraid neither of us can stay in them."

"That's fine. Honestly, I'll take the couch. It is your bed after all" I blush and sit down on top of a desk he has near by.

"No darling, you are the guest after all" Niall sends me a smile while he starts unbuttoning his shirt on the way to his closet.

Can I really pull off what i'm about to say? I'm harry styles of course I can.

"Or...uh. or, we could stay in your bed, both of us, together?" I bite my bottom lip-and blink at him softly trying to look as innocent as possible because yeet boy. I wanna get laid today.

Niall blinks up at me and smiles that cute toothy grin and goes "Yeah sure, left side or right side?"

My mood drops real quick. So, I'm not getting laid.

"Whichever is fine" I hop off the desk and take off my shoes.

"Alright darling" Niall looks up at me with only his flannel pajama pants on. He's shirtless, and those pants are loose on his waist and damn he looks fine. But my pride is to big, so I stare back at him and then look down to take off my pants, followed by my shirt.

"Is there something wrong sweetheart?" Niall keeps looking at me, and I just want him to sod off.

"Yeah, everything is just marvelous!" I smile an extremely fake smile his way.

"So, I have seeming done something wrong. What did I do?" Stupid Niall.

"Nothing Niall. Nothing at all. Actually what have you not done today?" I keep on prying my skinny jeans off of me, because damn they aren't coming off.

"Did you want ice cream? Oh god of course I missed something. Did you want to go shopping? Maybe you wanted something? I'm sorry, I haven't gone on a date in so long-"

"God dammit Niall, I wanted us to have sex" I spit it out before I can even think about it and I immediately cover my mouth with my hands and flush a deep red color.

"Oh" He looks at me as if he were going to ask me something, but then he turns around and starts taking off his pajama pants.

"What are you doing?!" Oh god this is awkward he clearly had no intention of this, and I just, oh my god.

Niall then sits on the bed and looks at me "Apparently I forgot that we had to do the 'deed' after our date" he chuckles and lazily rests back on the headboard.

"I-no we don't have to" I flush red again and god.

"C'mon weren't you the one that wanted to do this? Take off your shirt darling"

I comply, but i'm still unsure about this oh my.

"Niall, we don't have to, actually we won't"

"But you want to?" And then he opens his arms for me to come in, but he's still in the bed so I have to straddle his lap.

"Yeah" I close my eyes and rest my head against his shoulder.

But then he raises my head off of his shoulder and starts kissing my neck. Leaving me breathless against him.

Slowly but surely, he starts leaving marks on my neck while his hands stay firmly on my hips, mine digging onto his hair tugging at it. My hips rocking on his now hard erection.

"How about you blow me, huh princess?" he pants against my face before he kisses me roughly, his hands going to my bum, where he gropes as much as his hands can.

"Y-yeah, wanna do that daddy" I breath out as I pull on his hair, earning a groan from Niall. Encouraging me to grind on him firmly.

-------------------------------------------------

Stopping errthang right there bc I can. So should I do the smut for next chapter or nah?

Comment if yes, and I'll do it. I got no regrets.

Harry got mood swings like no other man ever like damn boy find your chill.

Anywho, how are you guys dealing with Zayn's new hair? I love it, but I miss the old one//: I mean, c'mon Zayn's hair was life. But whtvr. Lets leave him alone with his 'I dropped out of a boyband to go solo' hair cut.

He still hot asf no lie. I will praise Zayn until I die.

Was this chapter actually good yo'? Errthang going as planned so this might only get to be twenty chapters, yeet.

Okay, okay das it love you guys.

Vote <!>

Comment <!>

Follow<!>

-Lots of love, @narrywxrld