Cuddles and Coffee

"Lazy ass wake the fuck up. Your fake barbie has been texting you non-stop" I hear Zayn say as he shakes my right shoulder.

"Grst. He can wait Zayn. Keep cuddling me" I hug his waist tighter and rub my nose against his bear chest.

"But Harry!  You were so excited yesterday" he whines as he presses a few kisses to my forehead.

"Yeah... Its just weird... He's like super attractive,  and well, I'm not"

"Oh baby, don't ever say that. You're beyond gorgeous Harry"

"That surely explains why you won't have sex with me"

"Ugh. Harryyyyyy" Zayn whines again dragging out the "y"

"I'm kidding. I don't want your anaconda to be honest" I giggle against his chest.

"Yeah right. You were begging for it a few months ago"

"Was not"

"Were too"

"Whatever. You won't ever let me win an argument Zen"

"You just give up easily, Haz"

"Is that a problem?"

"Sometimes"

"Oh"

"Yeah, hey you wanna check your phone babes? Fake barbie probably has blue balls by now"

"I'm not doing anything inappropriate with him Zen! I just met him. Besides you know how weird and awkward I can be. I'd probably end up messing something as easy as putting lube on"

"Takes practice" he shrugs his shoulders

"Uhm, ew"

"Whatever.  Anyway, your phone?" he says untangling himself from me and slightly sitting up.

"Dude, what is it with you wanting me to leave? What are you going to do?"

"Louis texted me saying he wanted to meet up and relief some stress. Asked if I was up for it and I was like "Well, Fuck it, Yolo" and said yes. So the sooner I finish here with you, I can go and get my rocks off"

"TMI Zen. By the way, when will you tell the Lewis kid you're just using him?"

"I dunno babe. The sex is pretty good so I might take a while. Besides, he's like, in love with me and I may be an asshole, but I don't wanna fuck the kid up" Zayn says, as he scoots over and buries his face on the crook of my neck.

"Truth. But you should do it soon. You're just getting his hopes up"

"Yeah, well, whatever. Its not like we're dating. I've told him that. Egh, lets just see what Fake barbie has texted you so you can reply and start getting ready, yeah babe?"

"Sure, whatever. Toss me my phone yeah?"

He gets off of my chest -or more like neck- and grabs my phone, tossing it over to me.

Immediately I unlock it and see four unread text messages.

Daniel the tiger: Harry! Omg. Why havEN'T YOU ANSWERED?!?!? TEXT ME WHENEVER YOU CAN. ME AND PHIL ARE WORRIED SICK YOU IDIOT.

Unknow number: Hello Harry, its Niall. I was going to ask you if we could meet up around 2pm?

Unknown number: Harry, hey. Its me Niall again, I just wanted to know if you were up for getting that coffee today? And if you had all your day off?