Jesus and Jealousy

Now, I'm not going to say something like "lOVE?!?! I'M ALREADY THINKING ABOUT LOVE WHEN I'VE JUST BEARLY MET HIM?!?!!? WHAT?! NONO"

Because Niall is a damn. And I wouldn't mind falling for Niall.

He's funny and cute.

What else could you ask for?

The only thought catching me by surprise is the fact that I wouldn't mind loving the human being that is Niall Horan.

Now that catches me by a light surprise.

"Uhm, Harry?"

"I, uh, yes?"

"You zoned out on me mate!" he chuckles and I blush as I look at the ground.

"Right, that will be sixty four dollars with twenty three cents"

"But, I- How?"

"Uhm, discount"

"Wait, what?"

"Employee discount you know?" I tell him while I fumble with my fingers. Please understand that i'm trying to give you a discount for having a pretty face.

"Oh Harry. Don't worry love, I have more than enough money to pay for this" Niall laughs and I feel like a blubbering mess.

" I- Sorry, if you don't want it, its fine. Sor-"

"Don't aplogize! Its fine. But I know that the more you sell, the more money they give you, yeah?"

"Erm, yeah. Comission..."

"Hm. Correct. So can I pay for the whole price, Harry?"

"Uh, yeah, The total then will be one hundred and eighty two with ninety seven cents"

"Okay, you guys take debit?" Niall asks handing me his credit card.

"Yeah, we do"

"Okay, so hey, can I have your phone number? You know for our date tomorrow?"

"We don't have a date tomorrow"

"The coffee Harry, that's my way of taking you on a date" he says smilling at me.

"Well then it better be one hell of a coffee if that's going to be our first date" I respond, arching an eyebrow his way as I print out his reciept and write down my number on the back of it.

He laughs and mumbles out " I'll make sure it is, don't worry" while smiling at me and I give him a smile back as I hand him his receipt and the cardboard box in shape of a house containing his things.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"If you want too, yes"

"I do"

"Well then Harry Styles, I'll pick you up tomorrow wherever you want"

"Okay, Niall Horan. Best wishes to your niece by the way"

"Thank you, oh and Harry"

"Yes, Niall?"

"You're such a pretty boy" he winks and sends a smile my way as he leaves the bear factory.

Twist | Narry AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara