Puffing and Partying

"Y-yeah, wanna do that daddy" I breath out as I pull on his hair, earning a groan from Niall. Encouraging me to grind on him firmly.

Niall's lips soon come on my own as we indulge in a passionate kiss. His tongue swiftly sneaks into my mouth, thoroughly exploring every crevice of it.

My hands remain tugging at Niall's blonde hair as his start coming down to the waist band of my boxers.

"Take it off yeah?" Niall pulls away from my now swollen lips.

"Okay, yeah" With that I roll off from Niall and onto the right side of his bed, quickly trying to strip out of my boxers.

Once I get out of the now offensive article of clothing, I tilt my head and see Niall has just finished getting out of his own boxers.

"Back on my lap, doll" Niall opens his arms for me and I crawl back on it, tilting my head to look down at his now erect groin that is now currently standing tall and proud between both of our tummies.

"Are you just going to stare at it princess?" Niall chuckles while I blush a deep red and hit his chest.

"Shut up" I glare at him and quickly grip his dick with my hand thumbing at the head. Niall gasps and shuts his eyes tightly.

"Not so talkative now?" I playfully glare at him as I move my hand steadily on his groin.

After a few moments, I move downwards on his lap until i'm leveled up with his penis and place my hand on the base of it, while I lick the head of his dick making Niall groan and bring his hands up to my hair pulling at it softly.

With that I take him in my mouth and slightly jerk off with my hand the section of his dick I can't fit in.

"So, so, so good my princess. Such a pretty princess" Niall looks down at me through hooded eyes and that encourages to me to take him further into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and tilting my head so I can look at him.

I hum deep in my throat, knowing that will add to his stimulation and Niall moans out a small 'harreh' .

"Princess, can I fuck your mouth? Please? C-Can I princess?" Niall bucks slightly into my mouth and I try willing my gag reflex down, because I know I have a horrible gag reflex and i'll honestly die choking on his dick. But I want to make him proud, I want to make him feel good. So I nod, as well as I can with a dick in my mouth anyway.

With that Niall grabs handfuls of my hair and thrusts ever so slowly into my mouth. The burning in my throat is something oddly painful and erotic. Like, my throat doesn't hurt because I'm sick. No, it hurts because I have a dick being shoved in my mouth by a gorgeous creature called Niall Horan.

Honestly this isn't how I expected this date to end like this. Actually, I don't even know from where I got so horny. It just happened. Which is quite funny because I'm usually so awkward. And yet, there I was basically begging Niall to go fu.ck me in the as.s. Not to mention I have his Godzilla sized di.ck in my mouth.

"Harry, babe. You still with me?" Niall pulls out, and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"Mhm. Yeah, just zoned out a bit" I grip onto Niall's di.ck and stick my tounge out to lick at the underside of it, looking at Niall through hazy eyes.

"Do you into subspaces often babe?"

"Sub what? Can we talk about this after you cum?" I whine and bring my lips up to his head sliding my tounge in between his slit tasting his precum.

"God, fu.ck yes- yes" Niall's eyes shut tight, his hands still forcing me down on his c.ock.

"So good baby, making daddy feel really good. God your tounge- baby boy" Niall's voice suddenly gets really deep and his thrusts start getting sloppy.

Niall suddenly opens his eyes and forces me even lower on his dick (if this were even possible my nose is basically in his fricking pubes, which BTW he doesn't have a lot thank the lord). But he lowers me enough as to where I can feel him down my throat making it choke up and my eyes sting.

He brings my right hand from where it was resting on his hip to where he is now placing it (along with his hand) on the top of my neck where if you press down you can feel a slight bump. Which is surely not my Adam's apple. Its his di.ck.

"That's me right there baby boy. That's my co.ck inside of your pretty little mouth. That's my co.ck you're choking on baby" and for some reason my di.ck thinks that is really fuc.king hot because I suddenly rut up against the bed and cum all over.

A long droopy moan leaves my mouth and with one last thrust into my mouth, Niall comes inside of my mouth, groaning my name along with a few other curse words. And as the big amazing trooper I am, I swallow it all because spitters are quitters.

"Oh god that was amazing" I pull myself next to Niall, where he is softly panting .

"Yes. Oh my- I can't believe you came untouched. That was so hot baby boy. You're so hot" Niall laces his fingers with mine and brings my hand to his lips and presses a soft kiss on to them.

"I can't believe it myself" I giggle and roll over to meet his bare chest. Niall quickly wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into him.

"I really like you l, Harry Styles."

"I really like you too, Niall Horan."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

(A/N: idek bro. Originally I made harry choke up on Niall's di.ck whICH WAS REALLY FUNNY. AND THE WHOLE THING WAS HILARIOUS asf BUTTTTTTT I WAS LIKE 'NAh bro harry wouldn't choke on sh.it I mean have you seen him slide that banana all the way in his mouth while Niall is smiling in the background? (I'm pretty sure he's looking at Harry but I haven't seen the picture in a while soo)

Okay, so this is smut I guess. Don't worry guys, I'll get someone to write it next time

Follow !
Vote !
Comment !

All the love @narrywxrld )