Bears and Boys

"Hey baby, won't you come my way, can be your new addiction"

The song starts blaring through the stores' speakers.

I keep walking through the isles looking for Chocolate cocoa pebbles cerial.

Chocolate Cocoa pebbles is the bomb dot com.

Even if you don't like Cocoa pebbles, you like cocoa pebbles.

Stopping once I see the cerial, I grab it and toss it into the cart. Hopefully it won't get damaged.

After that, I stroll with my cart into the "Canned goods and pastas" isle, and look for canned soup and noodles.

Funfact, am deeply addicted to soups.

Once I've found the soup and pasta I wanted, I place them in the cart and walk with it towards the only cashier on the store.

I place my items on the counter and let the girl scan and place them in plastic bags with the stores' logo on them.

Right after she finishes she pushes some buttons into her machine and tells me the amount of money I'm supposed to pay while printing out my ticket.

"That will be fifteen with twenty seven cents, sir" she speaks in a very annoyed tone.

Wouldn't blame her.

The store gives a creepy and lonely vibe, not to mention many people come here, and if they do, they aren't very kind either.

"Uhm, okay. Here you go, keep the change" I hand her a twenty dollar bill.

"Okay, thank you. Have a good day, and here are your bags"

She hands me the shopping bags and places a few of them into my cart.

The rest of the bags I put on the cart myself.

Grabbing the shopping car, I take it towards my car and stop it to open the trunk of my "mom van", at least that's what Zayn calls it, and place the bags inside.

Zayn is my best friend since middle school. We've been together through everything.

Graduated together, partied together, fucked together.

Not really, we've never done anything sexual together.

I have my v-card, Thank you.

He, on the other hand, doesn't.

But I would've gladly handed my card to him. I mean, have you seen him?

The wind blows in my face, immediately erasing all Zayn thoughts off of my head, and instead makes me focus about the fact that I'll get a cold if I stay out here any longer.

So I take the cart towards the "shopping car holding" thingy, and walk back towards my car so I can hopefully drive home alive.

------

I indeed, did drive home safely.

By now, I have placed all of the items I bought in their designed places in my kitchen, and am now in the sofa with my beautiful baby, Finn.

Finn is my puppy, and like everything else in my life, Zayn gave him to me. He claimed that I was "Too boring and needed some spice in my life, but since I won't date, a puppy will do until prince charming comes", his words, not mine.