Shy ride \./ Muke

(OMF pika again I'm bothering you guys aren't i? 😂😂

Anyways enjoy this and don't forget to leave requests.

Bye horny penguins)

Luke fixated his gaze on the ground, making sure to not make eye contact with anyone he passed by. The floor was not interesting. It had skid marks, gum, and other sickly objects on it. There also might've been a condom. Hopefully it hadn't been used.

The blond shivered at the thought and finally reached his rusted locker. Don't worry he got his tetanus shots. I think. Luke put in the combo of his locker and opened it to set his back pack in before grabbing the stuff he needed. The boy then shut his locker and jumped in fright when he came face to face with Michael Clifford.

Michael is Luke's boyfriend. They're the unlikely couple; Michael dyes his hair and is all punk rock and bad ass. Then you have Luke who's shy, stutters a lot, and just screams submissive.

"Y-you scared me-e Mikey." Luke stuttered out. He always seemed to stutter.

"Aw Lukey Pukey my princess I didn't mean too." Michael grinned and looked at the shorter blond. Luke blushed at the use of the pet name and stared at his dirty white converse.

"It's a-alri-ight." Luke continued to look at his feet. Michael pushed Luke against the lockers, gripping his bum, "M-Mikey..." Luke whimpered and looked around at the few people watching them. He gulped.

"Why don't you come over later so we can have a little...fun?" Michael whispered into Luke's ear. The blond's face instantly flushed a deep red while Michael walked away leaving Luke standing there with a red face.

-------[]-------

Later that day Michael waited for his boyfriend by his means of transportation. Michael couldn't find Luke's blond locks through the crowd until he spotted him being forcefully pinned to a wall. This pissed the red head off to the point of no return.

He stormed up to the boy hovering above Luke. It was Luke's ex; Ashton. You see, Ashton was very possessive over Luke. Wouldn't let Luke leave his sight. Then when Ashton saw Luke talking to Michael. Ashton got super pissed off and the next day guess who came to school with bruises and a limp definitely not caused by being beat up?

Luke did.

And since then, Michael's been caring for Luke. Then two months later Michael asked Luke out and Luke broke up with Ashton. That didn't go down to well. But the two got through it and Michael showed Luke loving s.ex and caring ways.

Of course the older lad is very sexual but he cares about Luke.

"What are you doing Ashton?" Michael growled, "Luke babe go wait by my motorcycle." Luke nodded and scurried off.

"Just claiming what's mine." Ashton smirked.

"He's not yours Ashton, he's mine. He loves me I love him." Michael angrily stormed off and when he saw Luke he started to calm down. The redhead kissed Luke's forehead and got on the motorcycle and handed Luke his helmet.

The blond climbed on the bike behind Michael and wrapped his arms around Michael's waist.

-------[]-------

They eventually arrived at Michael's house and Luke gulped remembering Michael's words.

'we can have a little...fun'

Luke breathed in and out, he was planning on doing something Michael probably wouldn't expect of him.

The boy Luke may have loved was nice and made Luke dinner and everything. In case you're wondering, Michael's parents are on a business trip; so now Luke won't have to worry about keeping him and Michael quiet. Although Michael was kinda louder.

Soon Luke felt Michael kissing Luke's collar bone leaving saliva as he kissed Luke's pink lips. The redhead lover then went back to Luke's collar bone and began sucking and nibbling, making Luke lightly moan. Michael picked Luke up from his chair, walking up the stairs to set Luke on his back on the bed.

"I love you Luke." Luke gasped as his shirt was literally ripped from one of the holes in it and thrown across the room. His bare skin now exposed to a lustful Michael.

"I-I love you to-oo Michael." Luke whimpered and panted as Michael's hands roamed his body. Deciding to be bold, the blond lifted Michael's shirt over his head and put it on the floor.

Michael smiled then smirked, looking at the flustered Luke underneath him. Michael hands gripped Luke's hips and his thumbs rubbed circles on the exposed skin before sliding down Luke's tight black jeans. Then his boxers. Luke did the same hesitantly to Michael.

The blond wrapped his arms around himself, shy and embarrassed.

"Hey babe no you're beautiful. No need to hide." Luke gulped and pulled his hands away, exposing his body to his boyfriend. They've done this a couple times but every time it felt like the first and Luke was always nervous that Michael would laugh at him and his body.

Michael laid Luke down, pressing a kiss to his lips. He then lubed up three fingers and eased the first into Luke gently and slowly. The blond moaned at the feeling.

"M-more..." Michael smirked and added in another. He scissored and twisted the fingers all the while Luke moaned, whimpered, keened, and whined. "Uh! Oh my f-fu- Michael..."

The redhead smirked and added the third finger. Michael watched as Luke's face contorted from pain to pleasure before he moved the fingers again.

"You ready princess?" Michael purred as he lubed up his c.ock.

"C-c-can I ride you?" Luke stuttered. Michael's eyes widened and his c.ock twitched at the thoughts of it.

The redhead quickly switched positions with Luke. Luke whimpered and grabbed Michael's e.rection before slowly teasing his entrance with the pink and leaking tip. The boy underneath Luke rubbed Luke's ass.

Luke bit his lip and eased down on Michael's thickened c.ock and gasped, burying his head in the crook of Michael's neck. After a bit of adjusting Luke sat up straight and rolled his hips. He watched as Michael's jaw dropped and his back arched against the bed.

He slowly started to move up and down until Michael groaned. Luke stopped, thinking he had hurt the boy, "A-are yo-ou alright?" Luke started to fret and Michael chuckled.

"No babe it felt awesome. Bounce faster. Let's see how fast you can bounce babe." Luke moaned lightly and started to move faster hesitantly. Suddenly Michael's too hit Luke's bundle of nerves causing the boy to scream out, "Ugh! Such a pretty ass princess!"

It felt much more euphoric now that he was riding Michael. So Luke started moving faster and began to hit the spot harder. Michael's head was lolled to the side, the feeling overwhelming him to much to do anything but moan and scream Luke's name. Michael c.ummed in Luke's bum and Luke came not too long after, white hot spurts on both his and Michael's stomachs.

Luke climbed off of Michael and fell next to him on the bed in a sweaty heap.

"That was hot princess." Michael panted, sloppily attatching his lips to Luke's.

"I-I love yo-ou mikey."

"I love you too babe."