Let it all out || Cashton

Calum ran around the house, giggling as Ashton angrily chased him. The kiwi boy had broken Ashton's drumsticks (everyone has been doing it lately) and now Ashton didn't have anymore drumsticks left to use. Calum thought it was absolutely hilarious. Ashton? Not so much.

"Caluuuuuuuuum!!" the drummer yelled. He found Calum in the kitchen drinking his sixth water bottle that day. Ashton raised an eyebrow. Sure he was still pissed off, but Calum hadn't gone to the bathroom all day as far as Ashton knew.

He rolled his eyes and stalked up to Calum, his anger slowly returning. They were friends but they always liked to piss each other off. Before Ashton could reach Calum though, Luke honked the horn from outside.

"We're doomed. Luke's driving." Calum covered his eyes as he climbed into the car next to Ashton. Luke rolled his eyes and started to drive towards where the interview was being held. Half way there though, Calum started to fidget in his spot, crossing and uncrossing his legs. Ashton stared at Calum and he suddenly felt slightly aroused at the sight before him. He doesn't know why it did.

"You alright Cal?" Ashton whispered to Calum.

"I really have to piss right now." Calum whimpered out lightly. When they finally reached the interview place, Ashton did everything he could to keep Calum from the bathroom and even convinced him to drink yet another water bottle. Why was he doing this? He shouldn't be aroused because his friend has to go to the bathroom. Yet it's a fact that Ashton does like Calum in a not so friendly way. That does make sense...but why because he has to piss? Ashton huffed and looked up 'what does it mean when I'm aroused when someone has to go to the bathroom but can't'.

He clicked the first thing that came up in the search results and his eyes widened; he had a piss kink.

→ → → →

"So boys, who's single?" before Calum could raise his hand, Ashton held it down. The kiwi boy looked at him with a questioning look before his eyes widened. While Luke and Michael were being asked questions, Ashton texted back and forth with Calum.

MY cal pal: WHat was that about?

Ashybear: oh nothing

MY cal pal: c'mon, spill Ash.

Ashybear: maybe I like you

as more than a friend

MY cal pal: omf fangirl moment

Calum got up from the couch and started squealing and spinning around. Everyone around them looked at the boy and laughed, but only Ashton knew why.

"What was that about Calum?" the interviewer asked.

"Oh nothing, just a friend of mine that I've liked quite a bit just admitted their feelings for me." Calum blushed and side glanced at Ashton. Ashton cooed and wrapped his arms around Calum.

"MY CAL PAL IS GROWING UP!" Ashton pretended to fake cry. Then Calum remembered something, he still had to take a piss. Ashton noticed how Calum was once again fidgety and he smirked at the raven haired boy. A big hand pushed down on Calum's sensitive area. For a second Calum relaxed but he quickly stopped noticing that he had wet his pants a little bit by doing that. A small wet spot had formed on the top of his black jeans. Both boys bit their lip.

Ashton pulled his hand away when they got up to leave and Ashton silently followed Calum to the bathroom. The raven haired boy waddled twoards a stall. He then opened the biggest stall and hopped over to the toilet. Ashton locked the stall which startled Calum; he was even more startled when Ashton pushed him against the wall of the bathroom stall.

"A-ash I have to go to the bathroom." Ashton's hand pressed against Calum's crotch. A larger wet spot formed on the front of Calum's jeans and he moaned a strangled cry, gripping onto Ashton's bicep. The older smirked and pressed harder, "A-Ash...please let me go..."

"Then go sweetheart...let it all out..." Ashton whispered into the boy's ear. Calum whimpered, trying to hold it in. But Ashton's hand kept pressing harder. Harder and harder until Calum let out a strangled moaned and let the hot liquid drip down his leg and soaking his black skinny jeans. The still warm liquid pooled on the ground.

"Ashton..." Calum's forehead rested against Ashton's shoulder, small tears on his tanned cheeks.

"You drank seven bottles of water princess. Then didn't go to the bathroom, so it is really your fault." Ashton purred. Calum nodded, knowing that if he protested he'd only get it harder- that's it. Calum wants it rough. So he shook his head slightly. This action caught Ashton's eye and he stared at Calum. "What?"

"You were chasing me preventing me and convinced me to have another one. You pushed down on my crotch. You-" Calum was cut off by warm lips attaching to his own. He moaned into the mouth.

Ashton unbuttoned and unzipped the shorter lad's pants and pulled them down, "So tell me Calum, have you been good?"

"No Ashton I've been very bad. I j.erk off to you and I finger myself a lot and sometimes I'll even shove a d.ildo in my ass; I've been very bad." Calum whined. Ashton's jaw was dropped and he lifted Calum's chin up.

"Well then, I'm gonna have to rough on you aren't I?" Calum greedily nodded and started to take his boxers off. Once they were declothed they moved out of the puddle. Calum's back was flush against the wall, Ashton's tip poised at Calum's pink hole. "Are you sure you want it dry?" Ashton whispered. Yes, he said rough but he didn't want to hurt his princess.

Calum bit his lip and nodded. Ashton sighed and slipped his long and thick c.ock inside of Calum's slightly wet hole.

"Mmm fuck so tight for me yeah?" Ashton asked as he started to bounce Calum on his c.ock slowly at first. Calum gripped Ashton's shoulders.

"Fuck yeah..!" the kiwi native whined in a high pitched voice, leaning the back of his head against the cooled tile of the bathroom wall.

Calum started to bounce and meet up with Ashton's thrusts, causing the tip to hit Calum's special spot. The tanned boy's jaw dropped open.

Ashton was in heaven, Calum's tight heat surrounding his e.rect m.ember so well, he could c.um right now. But he held it and thrust up more. His movements were faster and Calum screamed out, nails digging into Ashton's skin and scratching down his back side.

"A-Ashton fucking hell that feels s-so good. I-I'm gonna c.um." Calum once again whined. He gasped as white hot strings of s.emen came out of his top. Seeing Calum c.um made Ashton do the same deep inside of Calum's ass.

He pulled out and put his own clothes on.

"Ash my clothes a-are wet." Ashton face palmed and threw Calum the shirt and snuck out. The curly haired lad expertly snatched some sweatpants and walked back in.

"You can go commando. Round two in my bedroom babe." Ashton winked causing blood to rise on the inside of Calum's tan cheeks.

(A/N yes it's Pika again and I hoped you liked this even though it's kinda messed up aha. *watches as disgusted comments pile up* hey at least it ain't the worm kink.

Do not look that up trust me.

Anyways bye ily all penguins!! ILY!)