Swear I Can Taste It // Lashton

By: Ashtonsflannel

Summary:

"Come on, let me hear you, princess." 

----------------------------

It started out like a normal day for Ashton. He was had just finished rehearsal and now he was watching something on TV. He wasn't quite sure what it was because it was in Spanish, but it took his mind off of things for a while.

At least it did, until Luke came into the room with sweat running down his forehead and a holy tank-top on. It didn't help that his skinny jeans were sticking to his perfectly long legs either. It was like someone had turned the heat up in the room. Ashton could feel himself sweating. Luke just looked so incredible sexy right now, it was giving Ashton a hard-on.

He turned his head to avoid looking at the sex god standing in the doorway, with a towel around his neck and his phone in his hand. The older boy turned his head so Luke wasn't in his line of vision and focused on the TV. The TV was a pointless distraction though, because he could still some what see Luke and it was killing him.

"Hey, Ash!" Ashton was pulled from his thoughts when somebody said his name.

He turned his head to see cerulean eyes looking straight into his. Ashton's breath caught in his thought as he tried to reply, "Y-yes?"

Luke smiled at him, "Can you even understand what the TV is saying?" He questioned the sweating boy.

Ashton was so busy looking at Luke's lips that he had no idea what he said so when Luke stopped talking Ashton was confused, "W-what?"

Luke smirked. It was almost like he new that the curly-headed boy was thinking dirty things about him, "I said, Do you even know what the TV is saying?"

Ashton nodded his head, vigorously, "Ye- no, I mean kind of?" He said uncertainly.

Luke nodded his head, as if he was understood the older boy's stuttering, "Do you mind if I watch it with you, then?"

Ashton's eyes widened, that would not help the problem he was having down in his pants right now. And the funny thing was, Ashton didn't even know why he was so turned on by him. He had always found Luke to be desirable, but it had never got this bad before.

When Ashton didn't answer Luke asked the question again, even though he was going to sit next Ashton no matter what he said.

This time he reluctantly nodded his head and the blonde-haired boy joined him on the couch. In fact, he sat a little bit too close to Ashton. He could feel his long legs brush against his, it was almost like Luke was teasing him. And it was driving Ashton mad.

Luke leaned into Ashton and whispered into his ear, "Do you know what they're saying?" His warm breath hit Ashton's ear and he had to hold in a moan. Luke was making his dick harden and he didn't even know it.

Ashton shook his head no. He couldn't speak, he feared that a moan might come out instead.

Luke smiled against Ashton's ear, "Can't you speak, Ash? Or has the cat got your tongue?"

It was almost like he was being seductive on purpose. But Ashton could not have sex with his band mate. Well, not on the couch at least.

"Come on, Ash. I know you can speak." Luke breathed into his ear.

Ashton gulped, "N-no, Luke, I d-don't know what t-they're saying," he said, nervously.

Luke laughed, softly, "I knew you could talk, Ash."

After he said it, he made no move to move away from Ashton's face. It made Ashton feel uncomfortable in a weird way. So, when Luke accidentally sneezed on his ear, Ashton's face turned and Luke's faced went forward. Their lips touched softly at first and that made both boys freeze. No one made a move to do anything, they were in fear of ruining this. Their faces were still really close together. Their breaths were mixing together, making the lust in the atmosphere jump up. It was suddenly really hot in the room. Both boys felt it, but it didn't make them move.