Spitters Are Quitters || CALM

(A/N guess whoooooooo? Yes it's pika and I'm currently watching the taking of deborah logan and shit it's awesome. I don't get scared really so yeah. )

Luke pushed Michael's down onto his knees, smirking delightfully as Michael eagerly kitten licked the tip. The green eyes peered at Luke through the eyelashes as he took Luke's member deeper. The blond's hands threaded through Michael's lilac locks.

"Mmm, your mouth feels so good kitten. Nice and hot." Luke threw his head back. They were at their house, the one they shared with the rest of their bandmates. Michael soflty moaned in delight when he felt his hair pulled. His hand pumped the inches he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Michael fluttered his eyes closed, relishing the pleasure being given. Luke fucked into Michael's mouth and moving Michael's head faster as he felt a twist in his stomach. The lilac haired boy gagged. The vibration from Michael's gagging sent Luke over the edge and he was c.umming down Michael's throat. But Michael gagged again and the white liquid was chocked out of Michael's mouth.

The boy's eyes widened as Luke gripped his chin and lifted it up, "You were supposed to swallow. Now you're going to get punished." Michael whimpered.

"L-luke plea-"

"Get naked and bend over the bed." Luke left the room and Michael started to do as told.

Downstairs, Calum and Ashton were playing video games while they knew Luke and Michael were doing their...'business'. So when Luke walked downstairs, no boxers or pants, the two were pretty surprised, "L-luke what're you doing?" Calum stuttered, blushing furiously.

"Oh nothing. Remember that time you two walked in on me and Michael having s.ex?" the two remembered it clearly.

// Michael was moaning as loud as he possibly could with the ball gag securely in his mouth, on his hands and knees with his hands up and tied to the headboard, a spreader at his knees to spread his legs apart. Luke was pounding a six inch d.ildo in and out of Michael's ass roughly. There was also a c.ock ring securely around Michael's c.ock.

Then Calum and Ashton walked in, not knowing what was happening. They gasped. A flushed Michael stared hazily at the two boys. Luke also looked at them when they entered.

"Fuck..." Ashton mumbled.

"We definitely need to join you guys one day.." //

Calum and Ashton became flustered, remembering that moment very clearly, "Yeah...why?" Ashton asked, trying to avoid the subject.

"Would you like to join in?" Luke smirked deviously.

"Why now?" Calum asked, he just wanted to know why, like why now?

"Well, you see, Michael didn't swallow so know he needs to be punished." Luke's smirk grew wider. Calum and Ashton were now slightly hard, the thought of punishing Michael beginning to etch themselves into their minds, "You want to help?"

"Yes." the two hardening boys said in unison before following Luke eagerly up the stairs, all three boys stripping on their way to where Michael was waiting. They could hear Michael's whimpers as they got closer to Luke and Michael's room. Luke walked in first and motioned for the other two to wait.

"Michael, I said clothes off. Ashton! Calum!" the requested boys strode in, looking at the still clothed Michael who was trembling.

"Why you trembling Michael?" Calum whispered once he made his way towards Michael. Luke ripped Michael's pants and boxers down while Ashton literally ripped Michael's shirt from one of the holes. Now all four boys were naked.

"L-luk-" Michael started but was once again interrupted.

"Did I say you could speak? Calum shut him up." Calum smirked and kneeled on the bed, positioning his hardening c.ock at Michael's mouth. The lilac haired boy eagerly opened his mouth and kitten licked the tip. Michael was now on his hands and knees on the bed. Luke smirked and handed Ashton a spreader to put on Michael (which he gladly took). Ashton strapped it on Michael and Michael whined around Calum's member.