When you use your lips they better be on me// Cashton

Title: When You Use Your Lips They Better Be On Me// Cashton

Summary: Calum's nudes leak, Ashton gets jealous and punishes him.

 -----------

Ashton's eyes flashed dangerously as he went through his twitter timeline, fury evident in his green eyes if you only glanced at them, his jaw clenching while he looked at a video of someone who looked oddly familiar and not to mention, his. He glared at his phone as he saw the video replay over and over again to reveal what looked like something he knew well and definitely wouldn't be able to mistake considering he's seen that pretty little body almost every night for over a year now. He glared even harder once he stared at the boy's hard dick pulling out of his boxers, his fists clamped together while he closed the app and opened the phone one, calling Calum immediately.

"Hi babe," Calum chirped, smiling to himself while he walked upstairs to him and his boyfriend's hotel room, "Where are you? I'm going back to the hotel room and I want cuddles when I get there." He giggled and swiped the card to unlock the door.

"Undress and wait for me on the bed, you've been a naughty boy baby and you're going to get punished," Ashton said in a stern tone making Calum's eyes widen and his cock harden simultaneously. "Don't you dare even think of touching yourself either. You're going to be a good boy for daddy yeah princess?" Ashton murmured into the phone while he walked down the street, passing by people quickly as he walked to the hotel quickly.

Calum let out a small whimper at the pet names and nodded, "Yes daddy, I'll be a good boy." He promised and started to undo his pants, keeping the phone in between his shoulder and ear.

"Be undressed and on the bed in five minutes, I'll be there soon." The elder said before hanging up the phone, already feeling himself getting hard in anticipation of what was going to take place.

Calum hurriedly undressed, yanking off his sweater and skinny jeans, biting his lip and thinking to himself of what was soon to come, wondering what he had done wrong in the first place while he dropped his boxers, the material pooling around his ankles and crawling over to the headboard, sitting up and letting out a deep sigh while he waited.

His ears perking up when he heard the door open but he kept still, waiting for the curly haired boy to appear while he hid a grin while he saw his lover look at him with dark eyes and a hard glare, he pouted his lips slightly and crawled back to edge of the bed sitting on his knees. He looked up at him with wide, innocent brown eyes and a pout on his plump lips while Ashton simply smirked. "You've been naughty baby boy," He said in a hushed tone and cupped Calum's cheek in his large hand, looking down at him. "Do you know what you did?"

Calum shook his head quickly, "No daddy," He said and frowned slightly while Ashton smirked and held out his phone, the short video playing on repeat. His smirk widening as Calum's eyes did the same, a gasp leaving his lips while he yanked the phone from his hand, staring at the video of himself. "W-where did you find this?"
"On twitter baby, looks like you've done something bad hmm?"

Calum nodded slowly and looked up at him, "I didn't send it when we were together Ash," He promised and bit his lip, putting the phone down.

Ashton raised his eyebrows, "What's my name?" He chided, his cold tone still remaining although his eyes had softened slightly at Calum's shocked expression.

"Daddy," Calum corrected himself quickly and looked up at him. "I'm sorry daddy, can I make it up to you?"

Ashton tutted and sat on the bed next to him, "Over my knee," He commanded while Calum followed his instructions obediently, letting out a sigh as he knew what was coming. Ashton smirked, "Good boy," He said in a pleased voice while he massaged Calum's ass gently, humming softly while he spread his cheeks and licked his lips. "You've got such a beautiful ass baby, can't wait to fuck you later." He whispered and ran his fingers down the crack causing Calum to shiver at the sensation.