Part 3

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan stalks over to my desk with his 2 friends on either side of him. 'Well great.'

Bakugou's POV:

Everyone leaves the class as Deku and I stay behind. I walk up to Deku's desk with the two extras I hang out with walking right behind.

"Hey Deku," I put my hand on Deku's shoulder letting smoke come out of my palm. I dig my nails into his shoulder blade. " Don't even think about showing up to the UA entrance exam, or else." I let go of him and grab my bag from my desk, the 2 extras doing the same. I stalk towards the door with one extra trailing along behind me. I stop in the doorway and turn to face Deku, who is staring at his desk.

" Hey Deku, if you want to be a hero so badly there is another way." I smirk as he looks up at me with hope in his eyes, " Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." I hear a mutter behind me, then walk out with the one extra in tow.

Deku POV:

"...Take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Did he really just say that? He is that evil. I am so fed up with him. 

"If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ." I mutter to his back as he walks out. 'What a jerk.' I continue packing up my things about to leave-

"Pfft-hahahahahahahahahahaha" I spin around to see one of Kacchan's friends behind me laughing. I give a confused look and he stops.

"I am sorry. I heard what you said as he walked out and I couldn't contain my laughter. That was super funny, and I wasn't expecting it from you which makes it better!" I crack a smile.

"Haha thanks. I guess I just got a little too irritated so it came out." I reply back. He walks over to my desk with his bag in hand.

"I would be irritated too. What he said was too far. I f I am being honest I had always been the quiet kid so I wanted friends and for people to know who I am, though I am not a bully. I hope you can forgive me for all the horrible things I have done to you. My name is Elias by the way." He extends his hand out to me. I shake it still kinda shocked at the fact that one of my three main bullies said sorry and is being exceptionally nice to me. 

"I forgive you. I understand what it is like to want to not be alone. If you don't mind, what is your quirk? I don't think I have ever seen it before."

"My quirk is Digit Extension. I can make the digits in my fingers extend and retract. Though when my fingers are extended it is hard to move them."

"That is a really cool quirk... Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure." Elias says. We both start walking out of the classroom, bags in hand, and down the hall.

" I actually do have a quirk." Elias suddenly stops, looking at me in shock.

"You do? What is it!?"

"I have an anger-induced quirk, meaning it won't show up till I go through a certain amount of experiences where I get pretty mad. Though it is not certain, the doctor said I may have a fire quirk." We start walking again.

"Holy crap. So all this time you weren't quirkless, you had a reaction quirk. That's cool!" He says fascinated. We get out the front door and to the main road where we part paths.

"Thanks."

TBC