Part 7

Holy crap you guys, owner 2 convinced me to start doing this again. So me, with all my 17 year old glory, am here. (So hey after over a year)

Anyways, we left off with Izuku Midoriya getting bitch slapped by a massive slime dude and then All Might deciding to pick on the poor boys fragile mental state. Izuku gets angry, yada yada yada, anger quirk activates, he goes to the quirk specialist to figure out why he's a fire gremlin after so long.

*Izuku's pov* 

I sit. "I believe my reaction quirk activated, sir," as I say this his eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Y'know Mr.Midoriya, I was looking over your file before I came to get you and I was thinking that your quirk may never show up," he looks at his computer briefly before returning eye contact, "You see, a normal quirk will will start appearing around 5 or 6 years of age. A reaction quirk, if the reactant occurs which it usually does, will start showing signs of activation around 8 to 10 years of age. When it doesn't start showing signs of showing up around then it usually means one of the two things. The first being that it is a more powerful or complex quirk. And second, is that the quirk faded from lack of reaction after so long, so you're in luck young man, any longer and your quirk may have faded." The doctor states, flipping through my records.

"Oh my.. I had no idea. Is there anyway  we could tell how complex my quirk is?" I ask, leaning forward in anticipation.

"There is a way that we can test this. It takes two things, labs and a demonstration of the quirk."

" Doc, I am not sure if I can show my quirk. I was angry and after ranting all the way here, I am not sure if I can get that worked up again." I lay my hands in my lap, doubting myself and this new- ability. 

"That shouldn't be that big of a problem. With a reaction quirk you need a large amount of the reactant to accumulate the quirk, but after that you need a significantly less of the reactant. With training that effort can turn to none at all."

I stare, "oh.. alright then! Interesting"

"Mhm, so with your permission I can take a quick blood sample then you can follow me to the demonstration room. I can drop the sample with culture on our way there." He gets out of his his chair and grabs the necessary supplies for my lab, the butterfly clip needle dangling between his fingers.

"Thank you," I mumble as he goes about the process. 

After sealing the two vials, Dr.Tsubasa and I walk down the hall. A couple doors down the hall and we stop. The doctor pulls an RN aside, handing off the blood sample and giving instructions. We then continue down the hall, taking the stairs to the next floor above and entering a large encased room. The walls were covered in a thick metal mesh and there were no chairs or equipment in the room. I turn towards Dr.Tsubasa as he leads me into the room. "Okay Midoriya, if you look at this wall you will see a window." I turn to where he was pointing, confirming that a window was in the center of the wall. "I am going to be in the room attached to this one, looking at you through the window. There is a speaker that you can hear me through and also a video recorder that I will have with me in the other room. 

"Okay.." I say slightly confused.

"Once we have a video of your quirk we will send it to the development center and the results will take about an hour to come through," I nod, "Can you remember how long you had your quirk active for?"

"I think maybe, 2-3 seconds before I freaked. I'm not sure, I'm sorry." 

"No need to apologize. If you are able to actively control your quirk for even 8 seconds that will give the lab enough information to be able to determine your quirk, its strength, and so on," The doctor says, making his way towards the door, "does that all make sense?"

"Yes it does," I say nodding, slightly excited.

"Good. Give me a moment." And with that he leaves me alone in the room. I start walking around, getting use to my surroundings, or the lack of.

*Now they go about the process. Im gonna end it here. Maybe I'll update tmr. I have all of this written down in a notebook, im just lazy*

lol bye