Go you, you capable dude

*Hey guys, back again! BTW we left off with Izuku and Dr.Tsubasa testing his quirk. Since I explained in detail how the process works Im not gonna retell exactly what Izuku did while demonstrating his quirk. Cuz I'm lazy, bite me (respectfully Karen).*

ANYWHO

~Time skip to once they have the results~

*Izuku's pov*

"This is incredible," Dr.Tsubasa states, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Sir?"

"Oh yes, sorry about that Midoriya. You have a quirk with many different elements. It is like a combination quirk but," He pauses, looking away, "Well just better. No one in the system has a quirk similar to yours; not even your parents which may be confusing but with reaction quirks the more amount of the reactant induced can completely change the quirk you develop. In your case you had so much built up reactant that your quirk practically morphed into something unbelievable." He explains to the best of his ability, staring at me wide eyed for emphasis. I won't lie, my face probably looked ridiculous, I could feel my mouth hanging open.

After a few moments of silence I manage to stutter out my biggest question, "So, can you tell me what it is? My quirk." My knee bouncing in anticipation.

"You could almost say quirks. From the results given I can conclude you have a variety of quirks, totaling to about 6," Dr.Tsubasa says, amused with the findings.

"Wow! Please tell me," Yup, definitely ridiculous looking, with my jaw on the ground and my body buzzing with excitement.

"Of course, my apologies for the wait! I will read you the list, a copy of said list will also be given to you with your AVS. I can also write down what to expect and possible  solutions to awakening each part of the quirk," I nod, " well then, here's the list! First, super strength. Second, speed accelerator. Third, Wings or flying I guess. Fourth, fire breathing/ fire control. Fifth, Devil's advantage. And lastly, fire administration."

'That is just impressive, go me' I think as he finishes off the list.

"The copy I'll give you has a brief summary of what each part does. Since there is no other quirk like it, you may name it! Any ideas?" He explains again.

'I sure am glad I came here.' I squeal to myself. I look down at my lap thinking of possible names, "Hm, how about devil's advocate, or hells crown?" I state aloud.

"I would go with Hell's Crown if it were me, with your 5th quirk piece you can basically become the devil," He suggests. I smile at him.

"Alright, thank you for letting me know. I'll go with Hell's Crown," I reply. Dr.Tsubasa starts typing the results and name into a quirk database. After all the paperwork is done he hands me a copy and excuses me from the office. I say thank you to the desk receptionist I had startled earlier. I walk out of the building and begin walking towards my apartment. I pull out my phone and see a text.

E: Hey Midoriya, its Elias

I text back, happy that he wasn't just making fun of me.

I: hey Elias-san

E: hey, wyd?

I: I was getting amazing news. hbu?

E: Homework. What happened?

I: I got my quirk

I see the typing bubbles pop up on his side of the screen and then disappear, this happened a few times

E: No way. Really!?

I: Yup, its called Hells Crown. If you are done with homework, maybe you could com spend the night at my place and we could try a couple things with my quirk together.

E: I would love to! Lemme ask my mom

I: kk

*few minutes later*

E: She said yes, I can be at your house in an hour or so. Whats your address?

I: Sweet, Its 14186 ______ road. I live in apartment 7C, third floor. 

E: Thanks, Ill be over soon

I: Okie, ttyl

E: yup!

Well that's nice. The only people who have been to my place is Auntie and Uncle. It may be fun having a new person over. 'Oh wait! O need to tell Auntie and Uncle about my quirk' I go to aunt Mitsuki's contact and hit message.

I: Hey auntie, can I come over again?

M: Sure, but why?

I: I have something really important to tell you and uncle

M: Thats fine, come on over

I: Thank you auntie, see you soon!

M: Okay talk to you soon Izuku

I put my phone into my back pocket and start booking it to auntie's house. I arrive 15 minutes later, knocking on the door. Uncle Masaru answers and lets me in. I bow, thanking him, before he leads me into the living room where I see auntie doing something on her phone, sitting on the loveseat. Uncle sits down on the loveseat as well, while I sit on the couch opposite of them.

"Hello again Izuku, what did you need to tell us?" Auntie asks, smiling at me from above her phone.

"It will be way cooler if I show you,' 

'Okay..?" She puts her phone down on the table, facing me.

*And cliffhanger bc I need a nap. Maybe talk to y'all tomorrow. -Owner 1 <3