Part 6

Katsuki Bakugou's POV:

'Does Deku have a job? And he's gay? I knew him for so long but I don't really know him I guess. He wasn't stuttering, and seemed confident. Was him at school all just an act? He HAS been looking down on me, that stupid nerd!' I take my plate in and storm off to my room. 'I am definitely confronting him at school tomorrow.'

Izuku POV:

I walk out of work muttering, "he could have just called me to tell me that I am helping him with interviews early tomorrow." I walk through a dark tunnel still going on about the "waste of time" when I feel something rather... Wet and slimy wrap around my leg and waist. 

"Hey!!"

"Don't worry kid, I am just gonna use you as a skin-suit to get around. You'll me dead soon." 

A/N: Me thinking: Ennard activates scooper. RUN MIKE RUN!!! If you understand the reference, your amazing!

The sludgy mass gurgles out. I start suffocating as he climbs into my mouth. I claw at him, but I can see black dots starting to make me lose consciousness.

" I AM HERE!!" I look over to see All Might running towards me, then everything goes black.

Timeskip-

I slowly open my eyes. All Might is standing above me, trying to wake me up. "Huh..?" I mumble. He jumps back.

"I am glad you woke up, young man. I was worried for a second!" He exclaims with his usual big grin.

"I am okay, thank you..." 

"Well I must be taking off." He grabs the soda bottles filled with the villain and starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I stumble to my feet as he turns back to me.

"Yes?" 

"may I ask you a quick question?" I walk towards him, stopping when I am a few feet away.

"Yo may. Please be quick though, I want to get this villain down to the police station." He smiles, but I can understand his rush.

"Thank you sir. You see I have a reaction quirk. It has not manifested yet. The doctor says that I have an anger-induced quirk, but they don't know when it will show up."

"Okay..." All Might stares at me curiously, but I can see that he wants me to get to the point.

"My question is this. Even without my quirk ever showing up do I still have the potential to become a hero and strive to-"

"Absolutely not," All Might interrupts. I gape at him, not expecting such a blunt answer. "You will only be a liability to the real heroes around you, hence, you  will be completely useless to everyone involved." He practically spits at me, "Now young man, I must be going." And with that he walks off leaving me stock still behind him.

'Did he really say that? He thinks all quirkless people are useless. He thinks they are good for nothing, as if they just shouldn't exist.' I am getting angrier by the second, 'He is just like everyone else. They are all stuck up! Now I know what the number 1 hero is really like, a complete piece of crap!!' I am now practically shaking with anger, I don't realize my body heating up until...

Fire rushes out of my mouth and hands. I stare down at my hands in bewilderment. 'What was that?' I think for a second and then it hits me, "Wait is this my quirk!? I need to go to the quirk specialist right now!" I yell, running as fast as I can to the doctor's office. When I arrive I all but knock the door off its hinges in my sloppy attempt of getting to the front desk. The woman behind the desk yelps at my sudden appearance but then calms down looking at me worried.

"Is everything alright?! What can I do for you?"

"Yes I am sorry, I am okay. I really need to see the main quirk specialist as soon as you can get me in." I start to settle down, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Oh okay. Your in luck, he can actually fit you in right now!"

Thank you so much!"

"Mhm! Take a seat and wait for me to pull up your files and him to process a few things, 5 minutes at most."

 "Alright." I sit in a nearby chair, waiting. just like the receptionist said, 5 minutes went by before the doctor came out to get me. 

"Thank you for the wait. How can I help you?" Dr. Tsubasa  asks me, walking ahead to a room, gesturing for me to sit in the chair in front of him.

I sit. "Well... I believe my reaction quirk activated sir." As I say this his eyebrows rise in surprise.

TBC

Sorry everyone for not posting sooner, I lost motivation. I felt guilty, so I did a longer chapter for you all. Part 7 will be out next week! -Owner 1