Chapter 2

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, after you were now an official recruit of Team Spica, Satoshi spoke up to you.

Satoshi: Now then, since you are now official, I look forward to your debut race next week.

S.W: Seriously, Trainer? That's how you did to me when we first met!

Satoshi: Ahaha, yeah, yeah, I know.

Satoshi says lightheartedly.

G.S: Besides, (Y/N) has a ripped body though, which is kind of quite...amazing.

Gold Ship spoke with an impressed look on her face.

Vodka: Yeah, how the heck did you get a ripped body?

(Y/N): Obviously that I've been training and exercising a lot my whole life to get stronger. 

Kyle: That's what Spe-chan and I heard during the cafeteria conversation.

D.S: And it's also terrifying that a horse boy would get ripped muscles which means it could break someone's bones easily. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I have to be careful not to hurt anyone. Besides, some people find me intimidating just because I'm tall and ripped, but I'm just a soft guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone unless if it's self-defense. 

S.S: Well, I'm sure you'll get along nicely with everyone, (Y/N)-san.

(Y/N): Thanks, Suzuka.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

G.S: Oh, it's time to eat! Clean up for us! 

D.S: Wait for me!

Vodka: We're going, too!

Daiwa Scarlet, Gold Ship, and Vodka just left the building until Satoshi spoke up.

Satoshi: Anyways, it'll be nice working with you.

You nodded at Satoshi as a reply. 

Kyle: Hey (Y/N), we should head back to the dorms.

(Y/N): Alright.

S.S: We'll come along too.

(Y/N): Sure. We'll see you tomorrow, Trainer.

Trainer: Yeah, see you.

Eventually, Kyle, Special Week, Silence Suzuka, and you were heading back to the dormitories which is across Tracen Academy.

-Mini Time Skip-

Once the four of you arrived at the dormitories, Special Week and Silence Suzuka went to their dorms since they live together as roommates until you were greeted by a woman named Fuji Kiseki.

F.K: Ah, glad to see you two arrived.

Kyle: Okay, so what's up?

Fuji turned to you and spoke up.