Chapter 3

-No One's P.O.V-

After your performance and your first debut race, things went smoothly for you and the news was everywhere.

Your performance was great since you knew one of the songs that your father knew back when he was young during his enrollment in Tracen Academy.

Anyways, Team Spica was getting their debut races like Kyle, Vodka, Daiwa Scarlet, Goldship, Silence Suzuka, including you.

...

Back at Tracen Academy, you were having a discussion with Team Spica.

Satoshi: You guys are pretty good.

Everyone was happy to hear the results from Satoshi.

Satoshi: Vodka and Scarlet, you've both won a match in the Juniors. (Y/N)'s got two wins in a row and Spe-chan got two wins since last week and now she has three wins in a row. GolShi and Suzuka both have consecutive wins. At this rate, we'll catch up to Hana's Team Rigil pretty soon.

Kyle: It's no problem, buddy.

Satoshi: However, your results out on the track aren't the only thing on display, though. 

Satoshi says sternly.

D.S: You mean the people care about how cute and cool we are?

Scarlet questions until Satoshi pulled out a newspaper that contains Team Spica on the stage performance as winners. Unfortunately, their performance was quite awful due to the fact that they weren't taught how to dance except for you, Suzuka, and Kyle.

Satoshi: You five, other than (Y/N), Kyle, and Suzuka. Get your concert down! Your win isn't perfect until you have your Winning Concert down.

(Y/N): Oof.

You said with a cringed look on your face.

Vodka: We can't help it! 

D.S: You're our Trainer. You do something about this.

Kyle: Yeah, like teach the girls how to dance and sing on the performance.

Satoshi: Well, it's true that it's partially my fault. I focused too much on racing. So...

Satoshi then pulled out a Kareoke Voucher ticket.

Vodka: A Karaoke?

D.S: Scarlet. 

(Y/N): Oh, I get it. You want us to practice our winning concerts is by doing karaoke?

Satoshi: That's correct. We're going to practice your concerts, starting today.

S.W: I guess we'll be ready then.

-Time Skip-

Minutes later, Satoshi took Team Spica to a local karaoke place until all of you can hear a familiar voice singing.