Chapter 8

-No One's P.O.V-

You hear the sound of something that is beeping beside you.

You slowly woke up your eyes and sat up straight as you looked around to see that you're in a hospital room.

(Y/N): Where...where am I...?

You questioned until you felt a pain in your head as you started holding it.

(Y/N): O-Ow...! That hurts...!

You cried out in slight pain until the pain in your head slowly went away. That's when you looked down and see your left arm that was covered in plaster.

 That's when you looked down and see your left arm that was covered in plaster

(Y/N): Whoa...what happened to my arm...?

You questioned out of curiosity, but you can feel that it hurts.

(Y/N): I shouldn't touch it. Hm?

You looked to your left and see a bunch of fresh flowers on the table.

(Y/N): Flowers? Who would give me these?

You questioned.

Suddenly, the door opens which startled you as you turned the door and see Special Week coming in until she sees you as a happy face comes in.

S. Week: (Y/N)! You're awake!

Special Week then started hugging you, but that's when you started to groan in pain as Special Week heard this and immediately pulls herself away.

S. Week: Sorry! I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Ehehe, it's okay. But...what happened to me?

You asked until Special Week spoke up.

S. Week: You got into an accident.

(Y/N): An accident?

S. Week: Yeah. A truck was about to hit Suzuka-san, but you pushed her out of the way and saved her, but...you got hit.

-Flashback-

Once you pushed Silence Suzuka out of the way as you blocked yourself with your arms to brace the impact from the truck that is coming right towards you.

Suddenly, the truck hits you as you were sent flying a few meters away into the street as everyone on the streets started screaming in terror.

Team Spica: (Y/N)!!!!

Team Spica cried out as they all went up to check up on you until they see that you were unconscious.

S. Week: (Y/N)! Please wake up!

D. Scarlet: Trainer! Get the ambulance! Now!

Trainer: Okay! Keep an eye on, (Y/N)!

Trainer says as he pulled out his phone and dialed the emergency service while Team Spica was surrounding your unconscious body.