Final Chapter

-No One's P.O.V-

A few months have passed since you won the Japan Cup, defeated Broye, and accepted Special Week's love confession.

Team Spica has gotten a lot stronger and won races. Vodka and Daiwa Scarlet's rivalry always gets everyone going. Tokai Teio has a Double Crown to her name now, with Satsukishou and Derby victories. She was upset that she couldn't emulate President Rudolf and win the Triple Crown, but she overcame her injury and made a comeback in the Arima Kinen.

Mejiro McQueen won the Spring Tennoushou again. She's being called the strongest stayer in history and has no equal in long-distance races. Gold Ship won the Takarazuka Kinen again with her long spurt. She also entered the Prix de I'Arc de Triomphe. She's pretty popular.

Kyle has been training a lot and has gotten stronger, plus he gained the powers of (Y/N) through effort, but only his eyes and he still got was to go.

You and Special Week have been dating for a couple of weeks onto the relationship, but helped each other out to grow stronger.

Silence Suzuka also won all the G-I races since then. She also went to America, like she wanted, and today...

S. Week: Suzuka-san!

Special Week calls out to her as Suzuka sees you and her.

Suzuka smiles and starts approaching you two.

(Y/N): Hey, welcome back.

S. Suzuka: I'm home, you two.

S. Week: How was the trip?

S. Suzuka: It was really nice.

(Y/N): That's good to hear. Let's head back to the academy.

You said as Suzuka and Sweek nodded as the three of you started walking back.

S. Week: We can finally run together. You kept your promise.

S. Suzuka: Yeah. But I'm sorry, you two.

(Y/N): Hm? Something wrong?

S. Suzuka: I'm going to win.

(Y/N): Heh, in your dreams.

S. Suzuka: Ehehe, we'll see about that~

You, Suzuka, Special Week, and all of Spica, get to run together. For the Dream Trophy!

-Time Skip-

Evening comes. Tem Spica and Team Rigil were in a building to have a party and both teams were in front of the audience.

Announcer: This Dream Trophy race will not be watched just by people in Japan, but people all over the world. I hope that the horse girls and horse boys running this race will make their names known worldwide, not just in Japan.

Everyone looked at the screen to see the Winter Dream Trophy with the names of Team Rigil and Team Spica members.