Chapter 4

-No One's P.O.V-

After Teio has been officially joined in Team Spica. So right now, Team Spica was now having a discussion...

Satoshi: It's the Satsukishou tomorrow.

S.W: On it!

(Y/N): Okay.

Satoshi: A G-I race is one of the most prestigious races. You two run in your best clothes for this. These were special ordered. Try them on.

Satoshi then hands you and Special Week your racing outfits.

(Y/N): Whoa, they look nice. Thanks a lot, Satoshi.

Satoshi: No problemo. Now hurry up and get changed.

Kyle: I think us boys will have to leave and Special Week gets changed. After that, (Y/N) will go next.

-Mini Time Skip-

Within a few minutes of changing your outfits, both you and Special Week wore your racing outfits.

Teio: That looks good!

Kyle: Damn, you look cool with that Drip, (Y/N).

G.S: I was about to say that.

D.S & Vodka: Lucky...

S.W: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. 

Spe-chan tries to bow, but you and her can hear something that is coming from Special Week's clothes. You glanced at Special Week's lower back of her racing outfit and you can see that the skirt of her racing outfit's zipper was open.

(Y/N): (Oh crap.)

You thought to yourself with widened eyes as the others took notice of this.

D.S: What? What's wrong?

Special Week turns to you as if she needs some help.

(Y/N): Oh uh...it's nothing! It's just uh...her zipper was opened from the lower back of her outfit.

S.W: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What? You and I both heard that.

Satoshi: The zipper was opened?