Chapter 11

(A/N: There's nothing much on episode 10 because Satoshi tells (Y/N) that he should visit them because he hasn't talked to his family during New Year's. I'm really sorry if I skipped this part because I think (Y/N)'s parents are still just going to teach him and some advice. This chapter will be from episode 11.)

-No One's P.O.V-

You were now having Training hours with Team Spica.

G. Ship: They sure are getting into this.

M. McQueen: They've always been serious, unlike you.

Suddenly, Gold Ship started to do a headlock on Mejiro McQueen.

Kyle: Man, (Y/N)'s got his comeback race.

D. Scarlet: That's enough staring. We gotta get going, too.

Vodka & T. Teio: Right!

Satoshi: They've turned into a great team, helping each other reach new heights.

???: Team Spica!

Everyone turned to see Tazuna running up to Team Spica.

S. Suzuka: Tazuna-san?

(Y/N): What's going on?

Tazuna: The school is in an uproar!

Tazuna then tells Team Spica that Broye is going to race at the Japan Cup. All of you were alerted by this as all of you started watching the live channel.

...

Reporter: Broye-san, is it true that you're going to enter the Japan Cup?

The reporter asked as Broye turned to her assistant who was speaking until Broye spoke up.

Broye: Oui, je le ferai. (Yes, I Will.)

Broye's Assistant: Yes, I will.

The audience were in gasped in shock upon hearing that.

(A/N: I'm using Google translate to type down on what Broye is saying in French. In the anime, they probably must've got a female french voice actor to do Broye's character. My apologies if the translations can't be accurate though.)

...

S. Rudolf: Broye's going to enter the Japan Cup.

H. Amazon: Looking for a fight?

Hana: (Y/N)'s going to be in the Japan Cup, right?

G. Wonder: Right.

E. Condor Pasa: (Y/N)-san...

...

Reporter: You took first in the Prix de I'Arc de Triomphe, correct?

Reporter 2: Why would you take part in the Japan Cup?

Broye: Je veux montrer à tout le monde ce que signifie vraiment être fort!!! (I want to show everyone what it really means to be strong!!)

...

(Y/N): (So Broye is challenging up to the Japan Cup, huh?)

Satoshi: (Y/N), you won't be able to rest for a while.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know.

-Time Skip-

The rumors spread around in Japan that Broye is going to enter the Japan Cup.

Meanwhile, with Broye, she was heading to the Tokyo Racecourse to have a bit of a race for herself.

Broye: Voici donc l'hippodrome de Tokyo. (So this is the Tokyo Racecourse)