A Quarrel : Pt. 1

It has been 5 days since Wei Wuxian has been living in the 'Bamboo cottage'.

Bamboo Cottage was a beautiful building of Cloud Recess surrounded by bamboo forests and it was separated from the rest of the quarters. The serenity and tranquility of this place is unparalleled, and it truly agonizes Wei Wuxian.

Now the reason for this agony was a fight with Lan Wangji which he had 5 days ago. And, he really doesn't remember what the quarrel was about, but at the end of the day while going to bed, the Lan certainly proceeded to leave Jingshi.

Flashback :

After taking bath and having a silent dinner with Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji prepared the bed. But as Wei Wuxian laid on the bed with his back facing the Lan, Lan Wangji silently took Bitchen, tied his forehead ribbon, and started walking towards the door.

Wei Wuxian sprang up.

"Where are you going? " Wei Wuxian asked coldly.

"Bamboo cottage" Lan Wangji replied impassively.

"Oh so living with me is that painful for you now. I see".

Lan Wangji didn't look back and continued to walk.

Wei Wuxian was astounded.

" You are not going anywhere. I am not living in Jingshi anymore. You can now have your room all to yourself" He said with a pinch in his heart.

Lan Wangji looked back at him indifferently and walked towards the bed.

Wei Wuxian sat on the bed frozen, and Lan Wangji looked at him questioningly.

The sky collapsed on Wei Wuxian's head.

Finally getting out of daze, he stomped out of Jingshi and directly went to the Bamboo Cottage.

He really was not expecting a certain golden eyed man to chase him.

So it has been 5 days since.

No one visited him except Lan Sizhui. The juniors remain busy with their excruciating homeworks and tasks, but Sizhui still pulls out time to meet his favourite Wei Qianbei and provide the elder a company and comfort.

Wei Wuxian loved that boy so much.

"Wei Qianbei, when are you going to talk with Hanguang- Jun again? " Sizhui asked Wei Wuxian who was relishing the taste of spicy sauced dumplings.

" Ahh I am not talking with him. Your Hanguang-Jun doesn't want to see my face. So it's better I enjoy and relax with a break from those hideous rules of Cloud Recess and master Qiren's eagle eye " Wei Wuxian said casually.

"But Qianbei, you didn't step out of Bamboo Cottage since five days. If you are that upset, I will try to talk with Hanguang-Jun". Lan Sizhui said in a worried tone.

" NO! " Wei Wuxian shrieked.

Lan Sizhui was startled with the sudden shrill voice, and the dumpling from his chopsticks slipped and fell on his lap, staining the white robe with red sauce.

"Oh no Sizhui, your mourning clothes are stained. That old man is now going to scold me for staining his disciple" Wei Wuxian panicked, and quickly bought a piece of cloth to rub the robe. But the sauce got more spreaded due to the rubbing.

"Ahaa haa Wei Qianbei, please do not worry. I have something with me" Sizhui said hurriedly on seeing the other panic.

"Huuh what do you have? Soap and water to wash clothes? But they won't dry anytime soon" Wei Wuxian said laughing.