All That Is Missing Is A Little One : Final

The sweet spring was residing in the air with all her grace, and two handsome figures walked along the flower bedded path.

The two cultivators walked side by side, with the slender one almost leaning over the other, with a smile plastered on both of their faces. One's smile was brightly conspicuous, while the other's one was concealed. But of them were pleased - relishing the fresh scent of the spring Zephyr in the mirth of each other's companion.

" Wei Ying, are you worried about something? " The jade asked in a weary tone, as he noticed the perplexity in his other half's eyes since this morning

" Wei Ying, are you worried about something? " The jade asked in a weary tone, as he noticed the perplexity in his other half's eyes since this morning. He wanted to give the other some space, so he didn't pester him. Though he seemed perplexed, but a sudden happiness was also rippling through his brown eyes, and so Lan Wangji let the other man spend some time in his own whims.

" No Lan Zhan, I am... Just excited... " Wei Wuxian replied in a meek voice.

Though meek, the voice had sudden jeer that was as fragile as a glass, and as concealed as the bright stars that reside hundreds of light years apart.

" Hmm. " The jade hummed.

" Lan Zhan, I am very happy. "

" Why? "

" You will see. " Saying this, Wei Wuxian giggled.

Lan Wangji didn't question further, as he didn't want to break this fragile mirth that rarely appears in the other man's eyes. Wei Wuxian might be a jumpy ebullient youth - always full of cheer, but this kind of happiness rarely ripples in his eyes - the kind that erupts from the core of his heart and mind - tinted with self-love. Lan Wangji loves it when the other man smiles out of his own happiness, and not always for others.

They walked languidly, basking the refreshing atmosphere of Gusu - crossing a linn, a flower smeared path, a lonely bridge, youthful forest path gleamed by soft sunshine, and finally, they reached the city area.

It was a beautiful city.

The tranquility of this city was unparalleled, as the there were no street vendors, but only refined shops, where the shopkeepers were selling goods to the customers in the most peaceful way possible. The city was scarcely populated, and judging from the lavish houses and elite aura from the city, it was conspicuous that the city was inhabited by gentry classes. The shops too were lavish, and sold luxury goods.

Since Gusu was surrounded by waterfalls, and was embraced by rivers, there was no place where water body could not be found; a water-filled canal was flowing under the overpass, and the floating-boat market were selling red lanterns and beautiful crafted showpieces; a quite picturesque scene was created to be stared at. Wei Wuxian loves to buy things from these floating markets. It feels different to shop while floating on water along with the swift water stream.

" Wei Ying, it's Chengling city. Why are we here? "

" Mm hmm... You will see. Just keep walking with me. Won't you? "