Yiling Lazhou Desires Wei Ying: EP 2 🔞 (Final)

For a moment, Wei Wuxian thought that he had escaped the apparently weak, yet secretly powerful man's grab, but very soon realised, that he was wrong.

Though the man was as stiff and immovable as a frozen tree, a throttling force was swirled around his slenderer body, preventing him from tearing his body apart from the strange man's frame, and attacking the latter immediately with Suibian's grudge.

He was not sure what was holding him back, given the he had already immobilized the other man, but he could sense the presence of a mystifying energy; not visible to eyes, but very much palpable.

His slender and smaller body was deposited on the other's lap, and his head was draped over the slim, firm chest. He could hear the soothing music of the steady heart beats, with each wave touching his eardrums with a perfect pitch and amplitude, and Wei Wuxian basked the sweet sound of the disciplined lubs and dubs.

The strange energy was conspicuously adhered to his body, making him unable to move. However, his treacherous heart was silently rejoicing and melting in the gentle warmth of the soft, cottony body contact with the attractive body and the fanciable face.

A hand snaked around his waist, and his body was engulfed in a tight, indulgent embrace. Wei Wuxian melted in the tender embrace, and inhaled the non-existent perfume of the statuesque body. His body became pliant and compatible within the gentle, affectionate shelter on the man's body; snaking his hands around the swan-like neck, he tightly hugged the other, placing his lips on the soft skin of the toned neck.

It is not him. Definitely not him who was loosing himself inside the strange man. He is not that shameless. Something is driving him to loose himself, to confer himself to the other man. A sudden hotness flushed across his body, and his burning skin was graced by a wave of pink blush, as he felt the heat burning from the lower part of his body.

Is he drugged?

His body was raised, shifted and adjusted on the lap of sturdy legs, and a careful and doting embrace. His entire upper body was stuck to the perfectly sculptured slim and leanly muscular torso, with his leg protruded outside like two extended branches from the two entangled bodies.

Wei Wuxian felt a pair of lips nibbling on his neck, and a new wave of arousal again flushed across his body with a new vigor.

He should rip apart himself from this attractive body, and threaten and frighten the man away. But instead, he is craving for the touch of the intoxicating man. A mixed feelings of self loathe, wrath, rejoice, desperation, was inflaming a surging heat within his body, and he dug his fingers on the man's shoulder, and clasped two fistful of the black linen clothes.

His body was slowly melting into a puddle of soft wax, melted from the maddening heat flaming from the mystical effect of the unknown energy or who knows what.

"Huh." Wei Wuxian breathed out and held the man tightly into a bone-crushing embrace.

"W-who are you? Ah...fuck." He somehow managed to breathe out from his burning mouth onto the man's neck. He wants to pull himself away, but the mere thought of being left alone in such a condition petrified him. Usually, he indulges his opponent into feathery conversations, divert them, and absorb every bit of information about their intentions, further moves, and use the fiddled time to get adjusted to the moves and techniques of them.

But this time it was different. This time, his body is craving to indulge and drown in his opponent's essence. A rage bombarded within his heavy and fluttering heart, and with a lot difficulty, he sat straight on the other's lap and confronted those dark, grey eyes.

He grabbed the collar of man's robes feebly, and glared at him with eyes slathered by a red layer - a proof of the long time of holding back; a burning arousal.