All That Is Missing Is A Little One : Pt 1

"Lan Zhan~" Wei Wuxian called out the name that never fails to bloom his heart into a mirth filled Adobe, in a sweet and a cheery perky voice. Being given the opportunity to call your beloved's name everyday, while reveling your life in a never ending joy in the arms of your significant other, is truly a bliss.

"Hmm?" Lan Wangji looked up at him. The honey eyes were gleaming with love, solely glitzing for the slender man who was almost lying over him with a slanted body draped on his arm.

They were having breakfast in the serenity of Jingshi on a bright, sunny and a beautiful fragrant spring day. The sakura petals were flying along the Zephyrs, and some of them were playing along the edge of the tranquil pavilions.

"I have something important to tell you Lan Zhan. "

Wei Wuxian said, while laying his head on the sturdy, broad and firm chest of his better half and playing with the white forehead ribbon and the silky inky lustrous strands of hair, that were dangling like meticulously calm flowing stream on either side of Lan Wangji's face.

"Finish eating first. " Lan Wangji instructed in a coaxing tone while shoving another piece of meat inside Wei Wuxian's mouth, as the other got immersed in the taste of meat with  cherish.

Wei Wuxian chewed and gulped down the piece of tasty and luscious meat. For a moment, he almost lost the words he was about to say in the abyss of clumsy forgetfulness, but immediately brought back the stealth words with a jerk, momentarily residing aside the mouth-watering taste of the meat his husband has arranged solely for him in the eternal vegetarian-inhabited Cloud Recess.

"Lan Zhan... " Wei Wuxian again called out, tasting the ever sweet name in his mouth, and started drawing circles on Lan Wangji's chest, and fondled with the front hem of the cloud-white robe.

Lan Wangji frowned a little, as his eyes were drawn to his better half's eyes that were concealed by the shining smooth forehead, as he was getting the view of the other's face from the top.

"What happened? " He asked with worry laden voice

After all, this is the first time Wei Wuxian is hesitating before telling something. The former might not show it explicitly- as per his personality, but Lan Wangji was quick enough to pick up the hesitancy that was whirling in the ever cheerful exuberant voice.

"Promise me that you will listen to me. " Wei Wuxian said in a whining tone, and his eyes were roaming on Lan Wangji's chest - as if not courageous enough to gaze at the honey eyes.

"I don't need to promise, Wei Ying. I am always listening to you. " Lan Wangji assured indifferently, yet his eyes were mixed with a pinch of worry, a scintilla of confusion, and a handful of curiosity, though he was calmly looking at the other with loving eyes.

Wei Wuxian smiled brightly and pecked Lan Wangji's lips while mounting on his lap, and chuckled on the other's neck. The calming odour of sandalwood was mollifying, and he placed a kiss on the left side of the long fair neck and brushed the tip of his tongue on the leather-smooth skin, basking the sweet taste of pleasure.