Prologue- Just a normal day

!!READ PLEASE!!
Trigger Warning:
Suicide

Dream p.o.v.

I was in my bed, just waking up from a nightmare. I have to say this one was pretty scary too.. It had: my d̸̢̻͖̙͊͆̃́ɿ̶̡̞̥̪̊̉̽̒ö̵̬̠̹̞̃̋͊Ɉ̸̤̜̙́̀̑̕ͅʜ̸͉̮̰͎̏͘͠͝ǝ̶̼͉̥̜̄̈́̕͝ɿ̸̦̬̻̻͆̾̉̑, i̷̮̻̒̓̎̕͜ͅn̷̨̗͓̠͒͐͂̆ʞ̷̯͙̲̘̒͊̅̄, the past mistakes I did, how much of a failure I am, and- I'm panicking. I start remembering of Blue's comforting words, of his kind voice and his strong warm hugs. Just the thought of Blue hugging me calmed me down.

The opposite happened when in the past I had tried to talk about it with Ink. A shiver run down my spine as the memories of yelling filled my head up until I couldn't breath.

But that was normal now days. 

I got up from my bed, and looked at the clock. It said 5 a.m. I fell asleep at around, 3a.m. if I remember correctly, but can I really believe my mind? can I really believe my thoughts? Ink always says that I'm so naive, I'l lucky to have him help me. But what I had tonight can't possibly be considered sleeping. I sigh loudly. What can I say? It's better than yesterday. 

I look around my dark room, as the sun's still not shining. I ponder on what I could do. Read... Maybe listen to music... When it suddenly hits me- a nice cup of warm milk! My brother always used to say that warm milk helps falling asleep-

But first, I need to fix something.. The negativity is a LOT. I just got up and decided to go check on everyone, and if I still felt it go check in different aus. So I got out of my room, made my way toward Ink's room, opened the door and saw him sleeping peaceful as an angel. I look at him sleeping like that and I think that he is good, and that I should probably be better for him, as he has always been nothing but right to me.

Then I went to check in on Blue. As I got closer, I noticed that it felt like no one was in his room, so I started walking faster in that direction. But as I got closer, everything started to blur out and soon everything was just an endless black space. It felt like I was in stone again, and I did not like that

But after a few minutes, everything went white then I just found myself at a table, Uno's card in my hands, a pie and some tea on the table, and a worried Ink and Blue looking at me.

Ink: "Ehy Dream, everything alright..? You just started staring at the table with distant eyes and you look pretty tired..." Ink has a worried look on his face, a frown covering his face from smiling

Blue: "Why don't you sleep a little? It might really help! And you also look like you need sleep" He chuckles and tries smiling warmly at me, which makes me feel a little better

Dream: "Guys, don't worry, I can take care of myself, you know?" I laugh at what I was about to say "I'm older than both of you. And no, I'm not gonna sleep"

At the last sentence Blue jumped at me probably for a hug, to which I closed my eyes by instinct. His hug came and my chair fell back. He held me safely in his arms and had a bubbly smile on his face. His positivity was... off. I tried not putting too much thoughts into it

Blue then randomly takes me in hsi arms, like a sack of potatoes and makes me lie down on the couch. In a swift movement, I'm covered by a blanket, and now both of my friends are watching me happily as I'm tucked in, almost like a little child.

Blue: "Sleep! I can even sleep with you, that way you'll be safer!"

It would actually be quite nice to sleep in peace for some time. So I just hugged Blue, but then it all became black again. The darkness engulfed me.