Chapter 2- Waking up(1)

Nightmare pov:

'It's been some days since we rescued both Dream and Blue, and Dream still hasn't woken up, just as thought. Blue has been refusing to speak, also because of the exhaustion he's been feeling. The doctors suggest we leave him alone for a while. 

I'm sure that Dream and Blue will join us, I mean, Dream always wanted to be with his dear 'brother', even if he knows he's dead, so this could be the occasion, he will surely agree. But in the meanwhile I need to know what else he didn't tell me. I mean, if he's going to join I'll need to know at least some things'

I start walking towards the medbay to see how Blue's recovery was going and when he was going to start actually recovering. As I got close, I could feel emotion coming off from someone that wasn't a doctor or one of the group. So maybe Blue is finally feeling well enough to actually stay awake? Interesting.

As I get close, I can feel more feeling of confusion and anger. And when I enter I found the medics holding Blue from getting up because of his weak state. He must of have seen Dream. But as soon as he saw me, he was even more confused, sad, but even angry. I was curious to see where this was going.

Blue pov:

I felt my head heavy as I got up, in what seemed to be a medbay. I enjoy the nice feeling for a while, simply resting myself...

Wait, what? Where am I? Is this a medbay? Why am I here? Who put me here? Why did I need to be here? What-?

As my brain tries to make everything click together, I soon found my memories to help me picture everything together. Ink beat me up, I passed out and... I remember a general outline of someone taking me here? But who was that someone? 

I try not to think too much about that right now... Why was I beaten up again? What stupid excuse did Ink come up with? With the question in mind, the answer came right away: to defend Dream. So if I passed out, Dream might be in an even worse situation... 

I quickly sat up despite the growing headache and pain I felt and looked around, only to find a badly injured Dream laying down on another bed. I wanted to go to him but the people there, which looked like doctors, held me, telling me this was gonna make my situation even worse, but I didn't stop moving, nor fighting. Not when he could be hurt. I have to help him, I have to help him, I have to. When I saw the shadow of someone on the doorway, I froze.

Nightmare. He was there. Standing there, watching my shock and anger with curiosity, as if studying me and my reactions. As I saw him, even more question started to invade my mind. 

Why is he here? Did he rescue me and Dream? Why did he do it? Did he hurt us while we were vulnerable? Why are there doctors here? Does he want to use us or torture us? why-

His deep voice interrupts my thinking

Nightmare: "Mh... Nice seeing you awake" He says normally, as if we weren't enemies "You probably have a lot of questions, right?" I just nodded slightly, not being able to talk

His serious expression never went away. "I'll tell you what happened, ok?" He says, and I'm already not sure if I'll trust him

Nightmare: "Well, we had been wondering for quite some time why did you and Dream had always new scars when fighting with us." Which I already figure out is a lie. Why would they care about that?  

Nightmare: "One day we sent Dust and Killer to see what happened when you got home, they had a camera with them so they had recorded everything that happened, and then we rescued you" He says, as if it is the most normal thing in the world.