Chapter 3- Waking up part 2

Nightmare p.o.v.:

It had been 3 months since Blue started working, 5 since we rescued Dream and him from Ink. 5 months since the nurse told us it would take 5 months for Dream to wake up. But he's still asleep. . . Why am I thinking this way, I should hate him with all my soul, wish him d3ath whenever I see him, so why. . .

After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to stop and instead just go and check on him, with a slight glimmer of hope in me. But sadly, he's still not awake. I think I'm gonna have to wait, but I have to say that I did notice some changes here in there in everyone inside the castle, of course not the Nightmare's Papyruses, they still couldn't feel much emotions but fear. The change was in everyone inside of the gang. They were starting to befriend with Blue after seeing that he was trustworthy.

For example, Dust doesn't usually care for outsiders that much, now he looks like he's starting to see Blue as a friend. Which is a also a little strange because he doesn't trust a lot of people. I would say it's an improvement for the better, because he still needs a little of touch with the world outside of us, and maybe even open up to someone. But still, he has to remember that not everyone is rude

The we have Horror, he's starting to try and improve on something. I have to agree that he's cooking is great, but when he tries to cook something sweet, he always burns the kitchen down, so now Blue is teaching him. I have to agree that his cooking is better, even with his attention problems that don't always help him

And then the others are starting to get used to have Blue around as well. Mostly Killer.

He looks so happy to have Blue around, and I can sense a lot of positivity coming out of him lately. For now he can still be positive because it helps Dream, but he needs to calm himself down because I'm gonna throw up. And, by now, I figured out that he has a crush Blue, and I can sense Blue has the same feelings for him. Have they known each other before today? Probably.

But for now, let's just go do the usual stuff: papers to fill, a new strategy to think about, training, destroying an Au, and keeping everyone from causing troubles. Just a normal day, I would say. But, from when Dream and Blue didn't fight us, it's been a lot more relaxing, even because we didn't have to destroy as much as before.

Why do we still have to destroy?

Because stupid Ink is still creating, so we still have to destroy those Au. But is simpler having to fight only Ink and not all the three of them.

-time skip 1 week-

Blue p.o.v.

Dream was supposed to wake up a week ago, but he's still asleep. And I'm really worried about him. Every time I finish cleaning I go see him because I don't want him to wake up all alone, after all he's been through it would be better to wake up with someone you trust near you.

But sadly, I can't go right now. I'm still cleaning. But to think about it, I think I'm gonna check.

But as I made my way down there to the nursery, I hear a scream, and after a few seconds I realize it's Dream's. I run there as fast as I can, not caring about the confused/shocked looks.

When I get there, I find 3 nurses trying to keep Dream down, telling him to not move because he may hurt himself even more. But he still moves. I run toward him to calm him down, and seeing me seems to make him stay still a little, and hugging me.

Blue: "Ehy buddy, don't worry, everything is alright. I'm here and I'm alright, you're here and you're alright. No one will hurt us. We are safe. You don't have to worry"