Chapter 1- Falling asleep

Nightmare pov

Today was definitely a strange day. Stranger than usual, at the very least. We had a fight with the star sanses, which in itself wasn't the strange of it. We were costantly fighting, costantly at each others throats, but today was different..

Me and my idiots have talked about it, and made a little list about what we found strange. Everyone gave their input, and it was useful (even Killer, whom strangely had a keen eye for details. Except a few flirts and jokes, he was useful today).

We wrote down a paper:

'Blue
Fight background:
Killer and Dust were taking care of Blue, and they were mocking him about being weak, but the strange thing was that he looked like he acknowledged the fact that he was. He didn't even try to fight against the arguement.
In the next fight, he was giving off more negativity, looking tired, but he was also strangely stronger.
Important details:
Dream looked tired and sad, his negativity levels were higher that day.

Final details:
From that day on, every fight we had, he was always becoming stronger, but he also looked more exhausted.'

A little sticky note on the side has some questions like 'Tired but stronger?' 

'Ink
Fight background:
Costant progression of uprising anger.
At first: motivated, feelings of hope and happiness, confidence.
After a year: Costant rising of a powerful anger.
Important details:
Every time we see each other, he looks pissed at Dream and Blue, giving them long and hard stares, but then he dives in to attack us, quickly followed by both Dream and Blue. With the time passing, things got worse. 

Final details:
He always feels something different, and they're always hardly recognizable emotions.'

No sticky notes, but someone seemingly drew an angry face near his text. I sigh slightly, and go on to read the final part: 

'Dream
Fight background:
He started working with the star sanses soon after they were created alongside Blue and Ink. His positive feelings were enough to keep the balance steady then, but that confidence in him just seemed to fade away. In the fight his positivity goes always down by a tiny bit. When the fight starts, he is always even just a little motivated, or at least happy. But after the fight goes on and on, it crumbles into dark negativity.
Important details
Every time he starts fighting, there's been a notice of how his neck is always covered in scars

Final details:
Strangely negative for someone that's supposed to be the guardian of negativity'

So today we fought as usual, strange as usual. Then, me and the idiots made a plan: Dust and Killer follow the star sanses to their base and then spy on them, to find what's going on with them and maybe even some weknesses, so we can exploit them better in the next battles we'll have.

After the fight 

Everything was going as planned, Killer and Dust were off getting information. Me and others got to the mansion, waiting for their return back home.

After quite some time (in which me and the others were absolutely not worried about them) they were back, and the negativity they carried was strong enough to be felt by all of us. They were sweating, their hands trembling, as they positioned the camera they used to spy on the star sanses on the meeting table. All of us, apart from obviously Killer and Dust, were curious about what might have happened back there. I decided to ask

Nightmare: "So. What happened?"

They just stood there, unable to talk. Unable to move. Then they suddenly pointed to the camera.