xxiii. infrunami

Siännanes Te Leytiri Ja'nne-Michelson was a person that didn't let fear control his life, his actions nor his mind

Siännanes Te Leytiri Ja'nne-Michelson was a person that didn't let fear control his life, his actions nor his mind. He didn't let what chemicals that caused the phenomenon to happen let his heart race to push actions he would never do. No, he was never a do first think later type of person. And he especially never let his past fears or past in general make or define him anymore. All that trauma he endure was being forgotten in pieces, and though it wasn't all gone; he wasn't haunted about what happened to him in HNL everyday as he used to be. He was a new person now, or at least that's how he saw it.

Because for the first time he wasn't in constant paranoia or panic. Though he still remained his sensitive nature which caused him to worry about minor things now, or things he thought would be the end of the world. Things a preteen should be worrying about at 14.

For example: what to wear when Lucas Charles Sinclair asks you on a date.

Vee, or Sia as most of his friends called him now, gripped at his full head of locs that were shoulder length by now with a great deal of stress in his palms. He glanced at the two outfits displayed on his bed and would reach out for one only to shake his head at a tiny dislike he felt or noticed on them.

The first outfit was something much more extra, or rather his extra, it was a long white soft textured skirt with black belt that also was kinda worn out with a metal buckle. His top consisted of a lace top that showed his small breasts & exposed his arms for the summer breeze to keep warm. He wore various amounts of necklaces that held an earthy or green tone, some of them happening to be gems or stones or beads, and a couple cross necklaces. He wasn't a religious person or anything now that he knew somewhat what it was; but he did like crosses as they pleased him in a way.

His other outfit just happened to be a long sleeve cropped black blouse with some fitted jeans that exposed his curvy but slim figure, and a large golden spiraled necklace that hung over his small breast and touched his ribs. With a soft textured white makeshift belt over his jeans that hung a bit.

He maybe was overthinking his outfit selection a bit as he was going to be late in a few minutes if he couldn't decide but it was his first date ever; his first date with Lucas! And he couldn't pick the wrong outfit.

What if it rained? What if Lucas was wearing something with a completely different tone than he was? What if Lucas didn't like it?

There was too much negativity surrounding his mind, so he closed his eyes and decided he would blindly pick. "I think I choose...." He moved his finger in between them before stopping at one. "you!"

His finger stopped at the skirt outfit.

"Yes!" He whispered excitedly as he subconsciously wanted that one along he just needed some confirmation from something else so he could wear it. He didn't know why but he did.