CHAPTER 4

Hey guys, I haven't updated in a while because this story seems to be getting less and less popular by every chapter, and more ignored. So for this reason I will not be posting anymore chapters unless I get at least 5 votes for this chapter in a month, I will make an exception if I get 3 votes and wait another month for the next 2, but I'd be stoked if I could get them during the first month.. I thank everyone who's voted and fanned. I will keep my hope that the story will get more popular. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS CAUSE YOU'RE READING THIS AND THAT MEANS A LOT. <3. Oh yeah, this chapter was inspired by The Little Wolfs Heat. I can't remember who made it but you can search it. It's a good story xD. It's short! JUST WARNING YOU. I plan on making longer chapters in the future ;D.

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. Lots of it.

CHAPTER 4

I woke up and I wish I didn't because my body burned, and a shocking pain ran up my back. I screamed. I don't know what it was but I craved his touch. I was itching to touch him. Luckily he was right beside me. He was already awake. I instantly got on top of him and pushed my mouth on his. He was obviously shocked but then he deepend the kiss. He got dominate and pushed me over, which was totally hot. He plunged his tounge in my mouth, and I moaned, like really loud. He pushed his hand in my pants and rubbed my tip while sucking my neck, being in my state it sent me in a wave of ecstasy, and I practically screamed in pleasure. He started rubbing it. "D-Daven!" I yelled out in a moan. He picked up speed and I arched my back, and threw my head back. He stopped and I panted, but then whimpered. The burning pain coming back. "Daven." I moaned. He looked at me and bit his lip. I started shaking, getting mad at whatever stopped him. I looked behind him at a stunned dad. I grOwled at him. Then Daven got off, causing the burning pain to rage threw me, I screamed and gripped the sheets. I looked over at Daven and he looked so hot. Then something else touched me, I looked over at my mom who looked worried and saw her rubbing my head with a cloth. Then another jolt of pain coursed threw me and I arched my back in complete pain. Then I blacked out.

**

DAVENS P.O.V

I heard the door open and I stopped. I'm sure Danny didn't notice, because he moaned out my name which I tried hard to ignore because I didn't want to get hard again. I felt him shaking under me, but I ignored it. He looked like he was getting mad, so he looked around me and looked shocked, but then...growled. I got off of him getting ready to explain to my dad, but it was easily disturbed when Danny screamed. When I turned to look at him he looked miserable, but in a way kind of hot. My mom came rushing in and widened her eyes. She went out of the room and brought a wet cloth and started rubbing his head. "Daven, what is going on?" My dad demanded. I looked at Danny then back at my dad. Noticing me being unsure of what to do he gestured for me to follow him. I felt so weak for leaving Danny in there in that state, but I don't know whats wrong with him, and whats happening. "Explain." I sighed. "Me and Danny..are mates." My dad seemed like he was scanning something. "Thats impossible." He ran his hand threw his hair. "Thats what we thought too. So you're not mad?" He smiled a little. "Well, it wasn't what I was expecting, but I can't go against fate," I reminded myself of Danny. "So what's wrong with Daven." "I'm not sure, but by the looks of it...No..Impossible.." I looked at him confused. "What?" He rubbed his hand threw his hair again. "He looks like he's in heat, but theres never been a case of a boy being in heat." Okay now I was beyond confused. "What's heat." "Heat is the state he's in. You crave your mate, without your mates touch it's really painful. Sometimes it gets to a point where you'd kill for your mates touch, then the times when you just want the pain to go away and take anybodys touch. Your mom went through it." He looked down. At this information I ran back to the room. Danny in pain..  I slammed open the door. He was panting but he was asleep. My mom had tears in her eyes. "Honey we have to talk." My dad led my mom away.