CHAPTER2

OH M G GUYS. o-o Lush chu <3 MWAHH

CHAPTER 2

I was woken up to absolutely nothing, that's rare. I looked at the alarm clock and it said 6:31. Why is it always 6 and 7. I don't understand stuff anymore these days. Well, I'm shifting at 8:05 so I can eat and rest till then.

I walked down stairs and saw Daven and I instantly smiled, I don't know why but he just made me happy. He smiled at me "So Mom and dad are coming home in 2 days." My smile faded a little. I defiantly was not looking forward to telling my parents my brother was my mate.  "Well, then we'll have to tell them about us and everything. Also do you even remember I'm shifting at 8." He chuckled "Of course I remembered. How could I forget." He chuckled again and walked towards me. When he stopped in front of me he tilted my chin up "I'd never forget the day you'd fine out I was your mate." He then kissed me gently. Of course it turned more fierce and the kiss was deepened. I moaned into his mouth. He ran his hand up my shirt and pushed his leg against my lower region. Of course then a knock had to come on the door. He groaned angrily and I blushed. He stomped to the door and there was a group of his friends. "Hey man, we came over to watch some movies." Daven kinda looked happy that his friends were here. He always loved hanging out with his friends  "Well, I don't have time." I kinda of felt bad for his friends so I interrupted "No Daven why don't you watch some movies with them I um...have to go out for stuff anyway." Honestly I wanted them to leave and I wanted to continue our session but I didn't want to be selfish. Daven looked at me and I smiled "Okay..If that's what you want." His friends looked at us suspiciously but ignored it. "Well lets go." as they walked to the movie room I walked out of the house and went to my car and turned it on. I sighed under the loud music I never turned down. I left it and took off.

I parked the car in a diners driveway and locked my car. When I walked in some girls started whispering and giggling. I heard parts like "He's so hot." and "Sexy" and all that. I sat down at a table and waited for a waiter to take my order. A young girl around my age came up and looked at me seductively she was attractive but I had Daven and she didn't turn me on at all in fact she kind of disgusted me. "I'd like a coke and that's all." she smiled and walked away swishing way to much. (Swishing -When girls walk away swishing their butt..) She came back with my coke and did the exact same thing she did before. I slowly finished my drink and left.  I looked at my car and at the woods the diner stood by. I decided to take a little walk, but then I realized something my shifting. I looked at my watch that said (7:45) did Daven forget like me.. at the moment I was scared..I forgot about my run and rushed to my car. I sped home but when I got there I couldn't find Daven no where. At that moment tears silently rolled down my cheeks. I have no idea why I was scared so much. As well as I don't know what I was more scared of shifting alone or not knowing where Daven was.

I was frantic and horrified. I decided to suck it up and ran to the woods still crying.I stopped and I sat criss crossed by a water fall. I looked at the my watch (8:00) I cried more and more till the pain started and me thinking the water would make me feel better was really stupid of me cause it just made it worse.

DAVENS P.O.V

I was kind of disappointed that Danny said those several words but I was also happy I'd have some guy time. Me, David, Jake, and Chris sat by the T.V screen and sat watching a movie I didn't know. In the middle of the movie Jake suggested that we go running in the woods. So we all agreed and started outside. I shifted into my wolf as so as them. We ran around a lot and then we wrestled. After awhile we were tired and made a decision to go to a diner close by.

We shifted back and started walking towards the diner. When we were crossing the street we heard a car speeding and I looked over to see a faint black car for a moment I thought it was Danny but it couldn't have been he never goes to this diner. We walked in and ordered some food. I ordered a hamburger and fries and they ordered as much food to make a feast.

We talked some then we were finally done. I looked at the diner clock that said (8:07) Oh shit. I can't belive myself how could I forget my mate was shifting today. I shot up and ran out of the diner not caring about their confused questions I heard before i was out of the diner. I ran threw the woods and followed the sound of screaming. Finally I found Danny screaming breathlessly. I ran over to him and wrapped him in my arms then I let go remembering him shifting and I would have complicated his shifting if I hugged him any longer. "I'm sorry Danny I was lost in hanging out with my friends.." All I got in respond was screaming. I rested my hand upon his shoulder and his screaming calmed a little.

BACK TO DANNYS P.O.V ;)

I heard him coming. He stopped and hugged me which brought relief and I heard him say "I'm sorry" and I couldn't stop screaming to respond to tell him it was okay that I forgot too. Then his hand just rested on my shoulder and that made me feel better.

Finally I shifted and I looked exactly like Davens wolf but I was a little smaller. I knew he wanted to mark me right then and there. I ran home a little scared of him and he soon followed.I shifted back and I ran into my room and locked the door. I don't know why I was running from him but he was a scary person. I heard banging on the door and then I heard the door smash down. He walked towards me . I looked up at him in shock and realized he also shifted back into human and also realized he was nude. My eyes widened and I blushed. He chuckled and kissed my roughly I moaned and he pushed towards me making me fall on the bed releasing our kiss. He kissed me again and pushed his leg against my erection. I don't know why he always did that but it turned me on. I moaned as he deepened the kiss as his hand slid down to my hole. He pushed his finger in and I screamed in pain. He instantly took them out "I guess your not ready." He got up and walked out to his room. I glared at the broken door and crinkled my nose. I walked to the shower and took the most longest bath ever.

WELLLLL GUYS What'd you think. I gotta go get a shower myself now so bye guys. Also I'm updating slow cause I'm having internet problems as well as I'm moving and all this stuff is going on. SO I'M SORRY xl

-B0unc3